My pet peeves.

Hi, it's been so long since I've last wrote anything useful here. And when I say useful, I mean something personal about me that you're probably dying to know, you crazy fan you.

So I'm going to list out a whole sheet of my pet peeves so you know never to, in ANY situation, present such a peeve to my face, for I will die writhing in a pool of blood after I've dug out my own eyes.

For the uninitiated, pet peeves are basically stuff which gets on your edge and irritates you to no end. Due to my supplementary obsessive compulsive disorder, they sometimes co-interact and I go crazy.



Dirty Hands
Germs are everywhere and if there's a place they're at right now, it's probably at my hands. If somebody comes up to me with unwashed hands, I can't stand to touch them. I start hyperventilating until every inch of skin has been scrubbed clean. So you can imagine the hassle when I cook, because after peeling the garlic, I wash my hands, and then I'll peel one garlic, and I'll wash my hands and I'll peel another and I'll wash my hands and when I start chopping them I'll make sure my hands are washed anew. And then I'll throw the garlic skin away and I'll wash it again. It GETS SO CRAZY, IT DOES.

Dirty Utensils
Even if it's all clean and dry, I'll have to wash the spoons and the forks again before I use them, simply because if the spoon is just lying there doing nothing, it MOST probably is dirty. BACTERIA galore!

Unflushed toilets
The worst are those with toilet paper still stuffing up the bowl. And for some uncomprehensible reason, my body starts OCD-ing and I start swallowing my own saliva. Until the toilet is flushed clean, I'll be drinking my own amylase.

Body Odours
If it's on another person, I walk away. If it's on me, my whole day will be ruined like a man on dragons throwing horses at maggots.

Dirty Carpets
Absolutely... cannot... step... on... it.

Teletubbies
HATE. HATE. FIRE. BLOOD. KNIVES AND PITCHFORKS.

The lingering smell of cockroaches
Yes they do have a smell and yes it does linger. And when you do smell it one day, know that it burns my soul up to no end.

People who ask me "What's that?" when I give them a link to view something.
JUST CLICK ON IT DAMN IT

People who nudge me back on MSN after I've nudged them
Me first, sucker.

Friends who don't add me on friendster
You're my friend damn it, make the first move!

Good looking people who think they're ugly, and ugly people who think they're good looking
Faggots.

Old people
Too little movement.

Young children
Too much movement.


Talking to people who cannot understand me
If somebody cannot understand my accent, my body goes haywire and I start scratching myself. I scratch so hard till it bleeds. And when it bleeds, the pain will diminish my anguish. Oh, the pain. The pain. I welcome it like a mother's teat to her babe.

Omg, I can put so much more on the list now that I'm rejogging my thoughts. Bloody hell, I'm getting pissed just thinking about it. Go away.