I'm a noob.

Ok, so just the other day I saw Sun JiHai in Trafford Centre and I was like, woah should I go and take a picture with him? I mean he starts for Manchester CITY like wow! BUt I chickened out and regretted thereafter.


So anyway, I bumped into Gary Neville! OMGZ X10000.
The four of us were heading into the MAS airlines office building when I spotted this man who looked extremely familiar holding open the door for us. And then I saw his angry face, Gary Neville! I squeamishly prodded Raymond and pointed at Gary(we're on a first name basis now), and he in turn became squeamish. So like little teenage girls seeing the BackstreetBoys for the first time, we froze.

For a good 20 seconds. In which Gary was still lingering around, probably waiting for his driver. We should have just ran up to him and shook his hand, take a photo or something.(imagine it being on Friendster photos!) But we didn't. We froze like lambs to a slaughter.

And thus I solemnly swear that if I ever meet a Man U player again, I'll definately do something this time. Even if it's Phil Bardsley.


Oh, Charlene and Yvinne were with us too. But they weren't sure what was happening. Women.