Irritable bowel sydrome.

is a bitch.



Would you rather be constipated your whole life, or have diarrhoea spasms every hour?

Such a dilemma eludes me, and I must admit that I do not have an answer to that question.

For when choosing the lesser of two evils, what do we do when our one option is as dire as the other? We falter and we fail and we do not make a choice.

Fear rules us all and it clouds our judgment, such is the toll of being mortal.

But enough inane banter, here's a link to what Charlene did on her Sunday.


So David and Shirley and Pok Chien came down to have a wee look at Manchester last weekend, and it was nice having deja vu(s) of living in Vista Apartments back in KL. In case you didn't know, that couple(not David and Pok Chien, David and Shirley!) were my housemates back in the good ol' times in the oft-haunted B-14-7.

We had a smashing time whenever we met each other once a month to settle the rent. And the occasional bonus when David would come out to fill his water bottle.

There we would chat about plumbing conditions and how hot the weather was.

Speaking of housemates, I used to have another one named Wei Jin who, and I always dread complimenting him lest it gets to his head, is a very interesting character. He has an awkward sense of humour but I find him entertaining so I hung out with him often. That is until one day, he got way distracted by certain pheromones and soon it was I becoming the 5th wheel.


I recently starting speaking again to Yih Pin who's an old friend all the way back from high school. THinking of how far we've not seen each other made me realise how old I was. I'm 21! CCb, and I've yet to complete anything on that death-like-a-frog list you see on the left.

Btw, OSCEs are coming soon and after that it'll be a month of SSC and then home sweet Malaysian home! Sometimes it's only when we're so far away from home that we learn to appreciate it.


Pictures coming up soon!