No one else is blogging.


So I'm going to.

Have you ever seen a 10ft pole? Imagine one right now, as flexible as a pole vault, as long as... well ten feet. Now curl some barb wire on to one of its edges, and sprinkle some tetani-infested rust on its end. Then stick it into my back passage. Without lubricant.


That's how screwed I am. I hate osces.


IN other more positive news, the world cup is coming! Peter Crouch for top goalscorer! Wahhoooo!

This will be a great summer. Let's worry about everything else only after summer has ended. Procrastination is a cruel addiction, my dear comrades. Fall not into its grasp, however sweet the nectar it beholds. Let me be the sacrificial lamb for who all else will see that no good shall befall he who dare take the road less travelled. Traverse not pass second chances into a vast undergrowth of bad decision-making and lost hope.


Speaking of which, I need a nap.