WRU? OMW BRT.

The seconds have ticked and the minutes have sung and the hours have come to an end.

Wheels were set in motion years ago. Plans were conceived long ago that I would one day set out to study overseas like my sister before me and her sister before her. Enter IMU! They got a twinning programme shit and you can leave in 2.5 years! OMGZ.

But tonite as I get ready to leave Malaysia at the post of her independence day, it does not seem as fun as it should be.

I'm gonna miss home.

ANYWAY, let's not dwell on mushy matters.

GooDBYE ALL! and Hello UK!

I HAVE A NAGGING FEELING I LEFT something unpacked! BUT I CAN'T remember what! @!*)!)!@_(#*(_!@#!!

Little did I suspect that today, a totally new chapter of my life begins and one that I did not realise will come with SO MUCH change.

For every moment a sister stepped out of home, we lost a bird and the nest became emptier. I only hope for my parents' sake that things will turn out for the better. And soon.

With great power comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben Parker.

As we skip that quote which has absolutely no relevance to the blog, let's move on to the topic of my friends!

I haven't met so many! THere's Ben wif whom I'm supposed to meet every once a year but now it looks like it's gonna be once every two years. ANd there's Amanda who, despite numerous attempts to meet up, we never did! And there's Jiggy Ninja TRIPLE H who likes to eat keropok lekor! ANd there's some IMU fags here and there and o boy would I like to meet up wif Pastor Cat and Shaun for one last time. Also KCY who I'm glad is still alive despite her disappearance from the face of the world.

AND NOT enough late night DOTA/MAMAK sessions IMO! Now that I think about it, the lectureboys+weijin did not really have a final gangbang kinda thing. LOLZ. O well, such is life eh.

We tend to want to keep in touch forever but that's what I thought would happen with my high school friends. And then I thought the same for my college friends. ANd now, who knows if it won't happen again? The gradual absence from each other's lives. The heart wants to remember but the mind is not willing.

ANYWAY, let's not dwell on mushy matters.

Omgz, clan SPICY in europe! How hot(pun intended) is that!!!

Goodbye Msia. Hello, another phase of my life.