HELO WORLD!

The feeling of being online again fills me with warmth!

Was getting withdrawal symptoms from not being able to access cyberspace but here I am, secretly stealing someone's pc because I haven't got my student ID yet. Anyway!

Manchester's pretty fun. I can foresee myself doing lots of stuff here. Nice weather too, just the way I like it.

Can't wait till I get internet this saturday and can't wait till I enter the hospital! O boy! Plenty of stuff to write about but will do it later. And gratz Mus on lvl60. I'm still 55. WTB 1 lvl for 20g. IF INTERESTED PST to 004407871650262, dat's my prepaid number atm..

Updates on my wonderful life soon, jabronies. How's spicy dota in msia? It's gonna bloom here in UK! GL all.

If you ever wanna visit Manchester, you can stay at our place for freeee! Weee.