A festival held near the water is called a water festival.

Since I have nothing else to do, and everyone seems to be in the photo posting mood, I shall deliver my share. But the truth of the matter is, I'm posting this because I feel that I owe the water festival committee something as I did not pay them the mandatory 5 bucks(but still walloped their chicken wings). Please don't tell them this, thank you.





i'm adohwehble
The funny thing was, when Aiky saw this picture she immediately exclaimed,"Ahh! I'm so cute" with not a tinge of humility in her tone.


hyuk
sk8tr girls.


eddy is short
Raymond's a happy man. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if he's heterosexual.


grace looks shocked
Zkay with his 46 degree twist.


grace looks damn happy
Larry Loo. Trying to show off his muscles. :/


flying phuakailit
Tim doing the superman. And dat is Larry's back.


nil
I think Lawrence was going for the backflip but stopped way short.


check out his expression! lol
I think IMU is currently under this gay fad thingy. Everyone seems to be having fun pretending to be gay and laughing at gay jokes. It was funny a short while back but now that this trend is getting out of control, I think we should stop poking fun at the homos. You wouldn't to accidentally offend the PLUs.(people like us)


ray the gay
To further solidify my point, here's what I mean. Ray: "Because it's funny!"


as random as it gets
No idea why I took this photo.



Ok, this snap was accidental but I don't doubt that Carrie and Alice must have been playing the gorilla impersonating game. I'll say Carrie win hands down.



Here's Kit Chung attempting to beat Carrie but he just looks weird.



'nuff said.