My Wish List

Unlike some people who blogged up their Christmas wish list, my wish list is truly without a doubt full of hints. So if you want to buy me a christmas present but don't what to get me, stress no longer my friends.


in no particular order of preference. simplified for your convenience.

1) an 02 XDaII leather case
2) headphones for my phone(not earphones, headphones)
3) a new wallet
4) a new mmc/sd 512mb card
5) a trucker(i think it's called dat) cap
6) a wireless router
7) a national geographic collections of photograph book
8) a snooker cue
9) a new sriverfx
10) foosball grip
11) ROOM's cushiony house thingy
12) a year's subscription to FHM
13) spawn models series 26: Tiffany
14) spawn models twisted land of oz: Toto
15) the matrix model(the mechwarrior guy)
16) a butterfly shaped super yoyo


Anyway there you go, can't think of anything else for now but something tells me there's more. So there. Christmas the season to be jolly.

A wise man once said, " Ho, ho, ho!"

It turned out to be Santa Claus.