Is it just me?

Well, life goes on and time waits not for man.

I back-bench in the lecture hall, and look at ourselves. This bunch of 2nd year medical students who know not best of what they are getting themselves into. I survey the hall again and I ponder just to be piqued by that query again. Truly, how many of us will make it? How many of us sitting down here today will eventually become what we wish to become?

The thought of knowing that there is an inevitable dark future which comes abreast with the inability to do even a whisper about it does not scare me, it asserts me instead. Here I am, and there it is. Because I am here, soon I'll have to be there.
You being the sole decision maker of your destiny were just fallacious thoughts that have blinded us all these while.

If without fail and for a most certain fact there will be a future where not everyone of us will succeed, then it can only be ascertained that I could very well belong to that group that did not survive the clenches of probability. Even if more effort was to be put in to revise like a cow with testicular cancer(note: cows don't have testicles) in order to get through medical school, still, probability cannot fail and somebody else has to take the fall in order to satiate the statistics.

A most important proposition that must follow is; Does this mean that no matter how hard everybody works, somebody's going to FAIL? If you answered no, then you're naive and enjoy cross-dressing. If however the answer is Yes, indeed it can only mean that for the stastics to not fall into chaos, somebody must succumb and fail like a bitch.


Number of Candidates/Number of Failures = Harshness of Reality


Upon No. of failures being 0, the equation that governs us goes haywire and reality itself cannot exist whether it be harsh or not.


THere is only one solution for all of these. One solution that can ensure that everyone in the class makes it. But I fear to speak it. The knowledge is too great to hold but too drastic to be shared. Nay, I have to bear it alone and must refrain from telling the world. I torment myself like this but for the better of the world, so be it.

So instead, let's talk about eggs.

That day I was frying an egg and I decided,'Hey this is taking damn long.' So I microwaVED it.. ANd lo and behold, it came out damn nice.. perfectly sunny side up. Now, I was thinking, if the microwave is so incredible for making half-boiled and sunny side eggs, then why doesn't everyone use it? Instead they fry it and do other messy ways of preparing an egg.

So the only possible conclusions are: a) Nobody knows and I'm a genius for realising. b) People know but they don't because microwaves do something evil to eggs like mutating them and making them gremlins in your stomach. or c) That people know and have been using it for some time now except my backward family and friends who taught me how to cook my eggs.

SOmebody tell me!

Oh, next blog: How to get instant world peace.

Btw, I support Bush instead of Kerry because I think sometimes there are a lot of things going on behind the walls that people don't know about yet they impatiently hurl criticism at their President for making things the way it seems to be potrayed. DO not be so quick as to judge Bush just because all you've ever heard was that he started a war and (sarcastic tone)hey, that can't be good right!

Anyway, I'm not even American. Man, I always speak on irrelevant topics when I should be revising like a monkey with big balls.