Ah, to be ze professional is a tough job, no?



King Constantine with the Yorkminster(I think) in the background.



Nice looking flowers.


The resit is coming soon. God help us all.

So, I've been doing some thinking. About the purpose of why we're studying. But, since old man Tim states that only the man who can score the goal deserve to question the goalscoring in the first place, I shall delay the presentation of my intuitive and far from banal thinkings on what I think is right and for the good of mankind. First, let there be a 65% and above.

Anyway, just got back from an 11 day holiday in which I could have spent that amount of time to cover four systems instead of doing absolutely nothing, which is what happened. Friends who love me, pray for me.

So, my throat is sore and my tonsils are enlarged. Lozenges suck.(no pun intended)

ANyway, I've got plenty of things to talk about the vacation but since I'm as lazy as the laziest dog that the quickest brown fox jumped over... I shall do what I do best and procrastinate. In fact, I may never even talk about what I wanted to talk about anymore.

Remember my resolution on never being late? Well, it didn't exactly work but I ain't gonna let that stop me this time because I assure you, I shall do my bestest to never be late again. Key word: bestest.

Goodbye, and give me comments, I like comments.