Who needs enemies?

WHen you have friends that start discussing what kind of a wuss you are. Tsk, tsk.


seng keat: cm is the king of wusses.
tim: cm being a wuss. was there ever a doubt?
grace: the fact that cm's a wuss has been known since the beginning of time.

I was like, you know, like, duh, you know like, you know like what the fuck?

But since I'm a sporting little bitch, I'm ok with it. But that conviction in the way they say it made me cerebrate. Am I really a wuss?


Anyway, me body clock is so screwed up now that I don't even know if I'm awake right now. I swear I had a narcolepsy-like incident happening a few days back. In fact all these could be a dream and if I stabbed myself in the face right now I wouldn't die but would merely wake up and realise that I did pass my EOS3 with flying colours or better yet, everybody FAILED alongside me. I've always said that everybody under par feels better than everybody making it. Yes, I'm a bitter bitch, sue me.


AIYAHHH!, JOKING LA BRUDDER...!

Anyway, I learnt a new word: Jism. 20 cents to the first person who can tell me what it means.


Goodbye.

edited an hour later
Well, I'm back, because something was bugging my delicate brain and I had to write it down before I forget.

...

OK, damn, I just forgot.