Why why why

do we do the things we do?

SOme ppl irritate me.

I think that the next person who when I tell a gay joke reply me with a "HAhaHA! But gay means happy.. It's in the dictionary!!!!111", wah lau, I'll just kick him in the nuts. Yes, I know it means happy and I know it's in the dictionary so it's not funny or shocking when you tell me that if you must know. Same goes for the classic ol' "Cute means ugly and adorable!!!!!11." and they then proceed with a "you're cute you're cute... but dat means you're ugly! hahahahah." Wow. Seriously nuts-kicking time man.

Another interesting observation that I've made is that when men go piss at the wall urinals in the toilet, they actually strike one out of two universal poses.

1) Ignorance is bliss is when the fella pissing actually looks everywhere else but his own appendage. In his mind, he believes in the sole fact that if he can't see it, then no one else can. Therefore, he looks away, most of the time giving off this blank stare at the tiled wall in front of him. Most ppl who practice this method of public micturition also enjoy the slightly cocking of the head in an akward angle. Most of these men do not care less whether people peek at their rod or not.

2) I don't give a shit about your dick so don't look at mine. This group of men enjoys paying full concentration at their machinery because they want to believe that as long as they keep their head down and not stray their vision away, everyone else will do the same. Naive. Tsk.


So, which group of real men are you in?

Wusses piss in the cubicles btw.



Sometimes I wonder why ppl always always go around saying that you should always base ur lovelife decisions on principles such as "looking at their heart". Well, if you can discover a way to "look at people's heart" by the simple act of looking at them, then please teach me how.


And, have you ever wanted to turn back time? Because I do, right now. I want to change something that I've done which I've regretted. I want to undo myself. Sigh. IF only.

If only I could. I hate it when the rice becomes porridge and I starve myself to death. I wanna go back in time to stop myself from buying the rice.


Life is a journey, and you're the highwayman.

Plenty to talk about. But can't use the pc now. And.



to a friend:
Sometimes when the hand of GOD moves, we question why. But we do know. Because life is after all.
You have my deep condolences.