Well, it wasn't the best but it was great.

I knew how to line out to 5 Incubus songs and was all ready for the sing along but they only played, out of the 5,... one. =/

HOwever, at least they owned bonez with Megalomaniac. Gaya. I want to be a rock singer.


Anyway, it's high time I published my Top Ten Things to DO before I die list. Very important. PLease take note.
In no particular order:

1) Sex with Japanese twins on Vista apartments balcony.
2) Steal a carrefour trolley.
3) Press the CSU buzzer. *
4) Jump from my hotel balcony to the swimming pool.
5) Bitch slap that feng shui woman on tv. Lily Too or something.
6) Arm wrestle with Mahathir.
7) Do a drum solo on stage in front of a 10,000 strong crowd.
8) Fire an AWP sniper.
9) Save the world.
10) French kiss Britney.


* - Coming soon.

Well, at least I've done one out of the ten. It's a good progress really.


Oh that day someone ignored my warning on the "Gay means happy!!" joke. So I kicked him in the nuts. Loser.

ANyway, seriously there's a blogging fever spreading around. Wtf is wrong with the world? Even my siblings now blog! ANd to think they actually think that I don't think that they think that I think that I know that they know my blog. Sheesh. That sentence makes sense btw.

Well, exam's next week. And I failed at the promises that I made to myself. Anyway, I know how to not break promises anymore. Don't make them! I can't believe that I did not see this solution earlier. IT was right there in front of me. PPL who don't make promises on every small thing never face the hassle of having to put effort into keeping their word. Therefore, from now on when I do make a promise, you can be ensured that I'll keep it, or at least to the best of my extent. *smile*

ANyway, here I was that day thinking. ANd I know how bloggers today blog.

DIvided into:

1) Melodramatic suicidal angst-filled blogger that has poems in almost every blog and lines like "I am lonely." depicting his/her sad existance and why the world is crumbling. The blackgrounds must be either black or has some weird colour combinations that cause eye-aches. It keeps that flavour of depression intact.


2) My life is colourful so every little thing I do, including the details of how I brushed my teeth in the morning must be artistically written. "This day I awoke. And my strokes of depuration to purify and purge my white gems of all toxicity and pungence was what I did. After that, I took a shit."


3) Confusing abstract notions and logic. They think they know how to come up with the cure for cancer when all they do is beat around the bush. PPl like them like to think and think and write and write and come up with nothing but irregular and incoherent logic. "What if you lived in a world where married people cannot have sex? Would you still get married?" Stupid questions.


4) Story-telling bloggers that somehow can blog about their life in a story like fashion that starts off well, gains momentum, and in some cases, end it with some conclusion. These ppl read too much.


5) Everything out in one go so I don't care if my england or grammur not nice. Why lar you think I blog for you entertain? Who care if I boring you? I like these ppl because they talk honest and straight. After all, I do think that was what blogging was intended for. Interesting to read too because most of them can come up with cute(ugly and adorable!111) stories.


6) A lil' mix of this and that are good bloggers that know how to balance out the poetry, the abstractness, the daily bugling, and the humour. I think they deserve to be credited immediately. They get 2nd position on the bloggers' category. No1 belongs to the sex life bloggers. Like her.


G'day.

edit: Added a few more links without their permission. Man, headache cuz gotta read so much stuff everytime I get online.