Waho

I was slightly depressed like an hour ago but oddly enough, I was actually quite entertained by cr's blog. Lol.

Haven't been online in a looong time and am getting withdrawal symptoms. Seriously, when you lose the net for a few weeks, you miss out on a lot of things man. One day, I'll take over the internet and charge 0.1 cent for everytime someone logs onto the net. And still be a billionare.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The flame war going on in CY's blog is pretty exciting. I mean, I'm not keeping up with it or anything but the fact that it got everyone excited excites me. I'm excited cuz it's exciting to see everyone excited. But of course this brings issues of trust and goodwill.

When an argument occurs, you will 99% of the time side your friend who is involved in that argument. Of course, if you a friend of Party A, then you'll believe in him. But if you in another parellel universe befriended Party B instead then your mind will switch itself to siding Party B. Doesn't this just make you wonder on the integrity of your opinions? The fragility of the human brain.

Of course, 99% of the time, ppl judge and make assumptions very quickly. However righteous one thinks one is, he'll most definately be making assumptions in his life based on what he has seen and heard. And it is these same assumptions that cause one to be taking a side in an argument. I think a lot of ppl in this world judge too quickly and too confidently.

Of course, this is purely speaking out of experience, because I believe that in a war, one should never be too quick to judge unless of course you're 100% sure of what you know. And my friend, being a 100% sure is not as easy as it seems.

But this has nothing to do with the flame war, I assure you.

Speaking of birthdays, I'm terrible with them. If there's one flaw of me that I wish for it to be changed overnight, it would be my ability to remember birthdays. Maybe I'm just bad with dates. But fascinating to note is the fact that I can remember BackstreetBoy member A.J's birthday. It's on the 9th of January.

ANyway, to all my friends whom in the past I had(and probably in the future) forgotten to wish on the annual celebration of their life on earth, I wish you now a


Happy Birthday.



ANyway, I find geli couples who post geli stuff on the net geli. Seriously, all the kissing stuff geli-fies me. Shudder. Because of the geli phase that you're putting me thru, you now owe me your kids' names.

This is what I propose after seconds and seconds of research into the best name fit for the best child based on their parents:

CR&A can name their sons Donatello Tan, Raphael Tan, and EssEff Tan and their daughters, PrincessPampers Tan, Silvermoon Tan, and Tanya Tan.

Since we're here I think those that didn't make me geli owe me ur kids' names as well because you're just going to make me geli soon, I know it.

KW&YY must name their son this: DARTH VADER Li... because it's a cool name. You can name ur other son Chia Ming. I think all Chia Mings deserve a brother named Darth Vader. As for your daughter, I think she should be called Yenster Li.

David&Shirley, you can name ur son after me too. Call them Damien or Jeremy cuz those are sexy names. I don't think you should have daughters.

Ivan&SA, you can thank me next time because I'm giving u the best name in the world, LutenizingHormone Seow(LH for short). Works for both sons or daughters.

Daryl&Nadia, please please name ur son Kevin after your cousin so that he can name his son Daryl after his cousin and dat would be just damn gay.

CY&Mike, your sons can have the gaya name of Mercy, Remorse, and Retribution and maybe your daughter can be called Hypochondriasis.
As for me, my eldest child should be called Dienchephalon Yeo. And if I have twins, I'm definately naming them Anterior and Posterior Pituitary. Or maybe I should just call all of them YouHaveBeenOwned Yeo so that whenever someone asks for their name, that fella will just plain get owned.