I am an asshole.

If I could name my most obvious trait it would be my IRRESPONSIBILITY.

I suck. I am an asshole.


I'll never oversleep by 3 hours again. Seriously, trust me, it can ruin your day.



THings to work on:

1) Irresponsiblity.
2) Tardiness.
3) Procrastination.
4) Adiposity.
5) Jump height.



All in that order. If I don't improve on all these before mid-year 2004, then please shoot me.

Also CMingo theory no.26:

Because of the immense rate of new bloggers, by the year 2020, 3 out of 5 internet users will have their own online blog. This will provide the internet with an average of 300 million blogs a day. Due to this exponentially increasing new data in the internet webspace daily, the servers will be overladen with the burden, the computers will crash, and technology as we know it will come to an end. Welcome to the 2nd Stone Age.


Mark my words people because Me = Future Nobel Prize receipient.


I won't forget my readers when I'm famous.