Flabbergasting

I hate my librarian.

She's big and round and she enjoys disturbing the entire library just to hush you up. WHich is ironic cause she's actually making more noise than the noisemaker initially. Idiot.

I know have a Top 11 list:

11) Shush her while she's trying to shush someone up.


I can imagine it perfectly.

The big librarian has just spotted two students talking slightly louder than a whisper. WIth a smug look on her pneumothoracic air filled face, she starts opening her lid.

Big Librarian: CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP QUIE..

Background Voice (which is me): SHHHHHHH!

BIg librarian: *stops and look around* What the...*blur*... CAN YOU PLEASE KE...

Background VOice: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Big librarian: ahem. *looks around but can't find the sexy culprit* CAN YOU PL...

Background Voice: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AT this point the entire library laughs mercilessly at her, some with fingers pointing directly at the mockery that is her. She feels embarrassed and runs out of the library with her face buried in her hands, she then miss a step and falls down flat. The library then feels sorry for her and some students approached her to help her up. She then notices her fault and from that day on has turned over a new leaf and becomes the most lovable librarian ever. She then addresses me as Master Ming and becomes my book finding assistant. The end.