n000oooo00!!!111

The holidays are ending!

Gulp. Here I sit, five hours before my 2nd semester officially starts and its back to life as a student. NO more slackin and bummin around..:/ Sigh. But my optimism increased a lil bit when my dad, of all ppl, actually mentioned.. "Well, I could give you another year or a decade of holidays, but one day, the end of the hols will come.. that last day will come eventually no matter what. And it's still back to uni for you."

GOod point really.. Haha.

Anyway, Ben has flown away. Won't see him for about another year I guess. Haha, the more I tried to keep him in memory the more I thought of my SAM year.. It was pretty n00by really.. My class damn dead.. the ppl damn studious.. There were like 3 groups..

One consisting of DJ ppl, one consisting of me ben kw joseph kkumar, and one consisting of the rest of the class. Can't say I didn't make frens though cuz I think ben and kw are two good frens I've made in my life..

Well, two bad SAM only lasted a year and pretty much after that last Maths 2(n00by) paper we got this gut feelin that we know we won't hang out as often anymore and after KW left there was no n00b left to organise hanging outs.. Haha,, knowing how lazi I am and how (insert negative attitude) Ben was.. it wasn't a wonder that we met each other less than 5ive times I think =/ So now he's gone, and I didn't even send him off.. What a n00by fren. GOod thing I managed to see Nic off, would have been saddened if I didn't. AND to make matters juicier there was that little thing with KW which after a few months of settlin the anger down, I've realised that OK I guess it's my fault but I know that the akwardness will exist even as I write these words. Heck, even his gf hates me. Haha. Dat was a funny blog man I read a few months back. Yes, I hate you. Ouch, but painful though cuz I'm not really someone who doesn't feel the slightest when someone thinks badly of me. Of course, KW would say screw him lar if that fella dislike you for no reason.. BUT that lil' curiousity in me will want to know why he doesn't like me.. but NOT because I want to please everybody but because I'm not perfect. And I cannot afford to think I'm perfect because no one is. BUT I can at least know my imperfections and work on 'em because for all you know he dislikes you for a reason that you really should truthfully be disliked for.

Very simply put.. imagine u're someone who doesn't care what the world think. On top of that, you have this peculiar habit of not showering. A stranger wrinkles his nose at you but you don't care what he thinks. Imagine if you actually cared a very very small and minute amount.. you take the time to think that ppl are wrinklin their nose because u smell. You go for a shower. NOW, doesn't this benefit EVERYBODY? I really don't see how ppl can benefit if that guy continued to not bath.

Of course, KW pls don't take this as a mockery of you. I'm not n00by to insult ppl behind veiled words. It's confusing and annoying. Haha.

Anyway, about old frens, I was just thinkin of the chances that exist for us to return to the usual times where we meet almost everyday and laugh and just enjoy life. Well, it's a cruel reality it is, and even more cruel because of the fact that we know we'll soon lose some ol' contacts and can do nothing or little about it.

Perhaps it is not the maintaining of the relationships, old and new, that should be your life, but the cherishing of what it had been like.

Of course, losing frens suck so I'll grab the chances I can get to renew or meet up with them if I can. GOod thing got modern innovations like bloggin' to keep track of their lives and the n00by Friendster thingy nowadays..

Okay, gonna head back to IMU soon. Sem2, don't play play man.. I'll be Nigel's sort of sama bidang senior but since he going to Ireland which will prolly own Msia education.. better not be too cocky.

Btw, still haven't been able to swallow pills.(high-pitched voice: not my fault, throat small!!)

Oh btw jacey, challenge u to foosball since you've just learned and all! Muahahah. Chicks who play good foosball damn intimidating wan. But chicks who play good snooker are sexy though. Hmm.

Thought of the day: JS loses his crypt lord to creeps yet he still gets the highest score. NERF the UD!