Guess who's the man.

Who has the entire season 1 of futurama? Me.

Anyway, guess who's the ultra man who's going scuba diving this coming week? Me!

Going to tioman for my elective... WHIch reminds me.. I passed my finals! Haha..

Passed with a gosu 76%, pretty OK for a n00by week of INTENSE revising(i'm so proud of myself! sniff).. although I would want to really break 80% next time.. but beggars can't be choosers so I'm glad I did pass this time around... Hoho. Survive this and score the next time, wait, that's just the procrastinator talking.

Scuba scuba...

Speaking of scuba diving, I just pwned a friend 84 points in snooker.. Personal best but of course I couldn't possilby score 84 points per game, haha. Mostly due to my expert playing of mind games forcing him to foul countless times.

Oo, KCY just called me a bitch. AFter calling me a nuub. What is this world coming to?!

Now she's asking me to stfu. Sigh.

Oo, it wasn't her typing.. nvm then.

I just realised something: KW is super n00by.

And, I've added a new hobby to my holiday to do list. Digital Video Editing! Hoho.. Going to try to video this scuba trip and then start from there. Of course, No idea absolutely how to start learning but shrug, cookies will crumble.

If I'm not studying what I'm studying now, I think I'll want to do something digital. But shrug, money's not that good :/ and most of us work for money.

It's almost impossible to do something that you love doing, won't get bored in, legal, noble, and can rake in the greens.

OOOO, Oooo, I've always wanted to do this. Web cam pic!

Wow, somebody's fat