Finally the modem... is... back again. BUt for how long?

I think I have the modem curse.

It's amazing how many times my modem gets fried, leaving me in endless lapse of months in which I can not access the Net.. withdrawal symptoms!

I think this is like the 4th time I'm getting my ADSL modem repaired/reboughted. Not INCLUDING my old 56k modems..which I think might just add up to about 10 modem burnouts. @!#@ talk about bad luck.

BUt after all, I have this philosophy about luck that is.. It's good to have back luck. Why? So that you'll need to put more effort to negate ur bad luck just to reach an acceptable lvl of performance and thus the efforts u put in will be better and of more quality than those ppl with good luck who might just go on depending on it. It's a stupid way of thinking but it helps.

But of course, luck sometimes just might come in handy... like today..

I had to pay for 4 straight snooker games vs Nicholas because I promised to spend him two games(due to ffk-ing him two days ago: not on purpose) and I lost the 3rd and 4th game. So, I decided to play the hustler and challenged him to a game of 1v1 LUCKY which Ben and YY invented and I modified.. Soo, won back more than enough and in the end he paid for EVERY game. I didn't bring out a single cent for all 3 hours of snooker. Talk about luck coming just when you need it.

And this reminds me, VIVA results just came out today. Those are for the borderline failures who are given a 2nd change by undergoing this oral exam rather than going straight into the resit paper... BUt anyway, a few of my friends kena and to be honest, I was pretty much.. appalled that they did not pass.. because I've seen them work hard... but like Aiky says,"Sometimes it's not how hard you study, but how well you perform."

Which brings me to say, I believe I have exam luck. In the words of my sister, she says,"Exam luck is when you don't know an answer and simply tembak... out of A B C D, you'll tembak the correct one while I won't, thus you have exam luck.".... I can only say '...' to that but seriously sometimes I feel that I'm too lazy but I'm lucky enough to scrape passes when other ppl who had worked harder deserved it more than I do... My friends say i Kai-ed the exams but shrug... Dont' get me wrong though, I'm not trying to humbly express that I'm a genius who doesn't study, slack around, and then score.. It's just something that I sometimes can do, pass that is... Crap, I sound too proud.. ;) *wink*

Sigh. Results coming out this Friday, and wont it be ironic and cruelly embarassing that I fail after what I've written above? Haha, but we never know so I'm just hoping I can scrape thru to Semester 2wo! Wooohoo!

Please read my blog.

Btw, ask ur frens to visit this site COOl R0x0rz site. It's awesome.

Anyway, I want to pick up these new interests.. Comics collecting, Futuruma series downloading,Japanese Anime watching, Foosball!, and left hand snooker playing. Haha.

I was thinking of buying the Crimson comics, but a fren says its pretty valueless if you buy the compiled editions so I want to start collecting another series so I can sell it for a million bux next time.

FUturmama :( I've got 2wo episodes... out of a total of a billion... and kazaa users dont seem to like futurama :(

I watched Hellsing a few months back, about a vampire hunting vampires. QUite the gaya if you ask me... wAnna watch some other cool ones, recommend pls nUUb.

Foosball! I'm getting addicted to that game! But crap, I can't seem to do a snake :( No talent..

And it's good to learn left hand snooker cuz 1. can impress ppl, 2. can trick ppl's money.


Btw, do you have Bnet Obsessive COmpulsive TYping disordEr? where you always do this...


/f l
/f m haha
/f m n00b
/f l
/f l
/f m oi AT
/f l