It is not who we are chosen to be but how we be when we are chosen.

I like that quote.

Anyway, Jay Chou was pretty boring Ben, you didn't miss much. His first one was better I'm sure.

GUess what? I actually passed my first summative exam. WTF, slacker shit that I am.

I thought that it was just my modem adapter that was fried, turns out that my network card was burned out as well. After changing the card, I found that the adapter was the wrong one! Hahaha, I laugh at myself mercilessly.

ANyway, it's been such a long time that I've posted an entry. NO one reads this anymore. I'm actually thinking of resetting this and starting anew but sigh, oh well.

Been having problems lately, what with moving out and all. Oh btw, I'm staying in Bukit Jalil now... Hopefully I actually pass my first term exam. Imagine all that trouble to move out and I stay there for only a month. WTF, hahahahha. I laugh at myself mercilessly.

Shit.

Btw, this is a nice quote:

We have flown the air like birds and swam the seas like fishes but we have yet to learn the single act of walking on the earth like brothers - Martin Luther King.

Sweeeet.

One thing is actually bothering me. Here at IMU we're learning damn weird and n00by stuff as compared to those overseas. I mean, what if we come out as crap doctors? That's very possible. I might just cause deaths. =/

Shit.

Heard this story:

In China, there's this family of 3. Dad, Mom, Son. The adults are constantly arguing with each other. One day the argument got so heated up that the dad accidentally killed the mom. Feeling afraid, he buried her corpse beneath the home, praying that no one will know. However, he was afraid that his son might question the whereabouts of his mother once he came back from school. Suprisingly, his son did not mention anything upon his return. The days passed by and yet the son did not ask his dad about his mom. AFter a week or so, the dad inquired the son about his mother and where she think she was. The son promptly said, "Yeah, I've been meaning to ask you this, why is it that for the entire week now, you've been carrying mom on your back?"

A shiver runs down my spine.

GF's bday coming up soon. My card's definately going to be late, as usual =(. HOpefully she doesn't mind. ;)) Missin her loads.

Weirdness is a measure of variance.

Everytime you say, "Shit that guy is damn weird", think of that quote.

Crap, this is a messy blog.

Anyway, I was thinking about Ka Wing lately. Strictly in a professional manner of course. Gonna contact him soon.

ANyway, I miss Ben. Shit, what's with all these gayness? GOnna look him up before he heads to Sheffield. He's going thru a tough phase of his life and I wish that I can be as a friend to him as a friend should be.