Finally!

FIxed the damn modem, actually, I bought a new one :(

Stupid shit ADSL. Definately not user-friendly. Grr. I was messing around, and when I got it to work, I have no idea what I did ;( and that actually frustates me like shit. If I don't understand how it works, I'll have this nagging feeling in my heart that will bug me till I die.

ARGH.

If I had a pen, I would write. If I had a keyboard, I would type. If I had a car, I would drive. If I had a plane, I would fly. If I had a boat, I would cruise. If I had you, I would love. - anonymous.

I wonder how long has it been since I've came online. Sigh. Was having online withdrawal symptoms. BUt now that I'm online, I'm damn frustated at my adsl modem. I DON'T understand how it works! ARgh.

Must. Learn. To. Change.

Benjamin is a boy's name, right?

OOo, I went to this jazz bar on friday. There was this guy, John Thomas or something... He's only 18! And he rocks with the drums... as in he is dammmn good.

Crap, and that just made me think. What have I accomplished? I'm of the same age as him, and there's nothing marvellous or outstanding about me at all. =(

SIgh.

I have slow typing skillz. =(

Good night.