How ironic...

When your previous blog is actually poking some friendly insulting on to the one person whom I've somehow come to offend in a very serious way.


In case you don't get it, here.

First of all, I've got to get this off my chest as well. WHAT the FUCK.

That phone call for me was a very very normal conversation. At any point of the conversation I never never meant to insult his gf nor was insulting her even on my mind. I admit that I said something wrong, but KW, remember right after that I said sorry? Because I knew that it was rude and it was a fucking slip of the tongue. I'm sorry but when my freaking brains are out my english isn't really good. Furthermore, I actually apologized because what I accidentaly said about ur gf was rude and even I realised that. You accepted my apology and I explained what I really meant.

I never was trying to judge her or exclaim what I know about her. Our conversation was not about her, you know that, and she just came up as part of something else. I said she was strong-willed didn't I? Didn't I say that? Did I exactly say, "because she's not religious, that makes her not strong willed."? DID I? DID I? Please reanalyze what I was trying to say in that phone call. All I was merely trying to say was that, she is strong willed but

Now I just have to say something else. You don't like ppl to insult your gf right? BUT, in your world,. is it okay to insult someone's gf? Okay, you didn't invent the insult, but you were laughing alongside joseph and his fucking sick jokes about my gf because... you thought it was funny. The whole time you were the only one left laughing and encouraging him to keep on making fun of my gf. Even when I got really pissed, you guys even have the fucking guts to say, "Don't so kecil hati lar". Look at what you're doing right now man.

ANd, the funny thing about is, I WASN't EVEN MAKING FUN OF your gf! This is hilarious.

ANd honestly, I'm damn disappointed that you could actually conclude that I was insulting ur gf of all things. I'm going to send an email to you on what my actual meaning was.

"friend or foe, whoever disrespect my gf, im gonna fuck that person up real good". Yep, I'm sure I was dat kecil hati.