Just had to say this

Modem's still burned out and too lazy to get a new adapter. In BBBBBBBB's house right now and I just had to blog this.. It occurred to me when I was driving home one day late at night... It's about Ka Wing ahhaha.

I remember he used to say, "Don't care about what ppl think about you as long as you're happy. BUT, of course must care about what your friends and family think about you..."

So, he used to say, if you sort of get a new haircut and you walk around feeling happy about urself... if suddenly a yellow-shirt boy suddenly looks at you weirdly.. YOU SHOULD NOT CARE what he thinks...

Well, basically my point is, what if the next morning, a friend of yours introduce this yellow-shirt boy to you. GASP, now he's your friend. Now he's someone whose opinions you should keep account of. What to do?!

Ka Wing, please! I need your help! This is a paradoxical event of self-confidence and I need the strong-minded boy(you) to help. THx!