What a week

I mean, three finales of the reality series airing in Msia! The Mole, The Amazing Race, and Survivor!

Ok, I think Dorothy's a real smart person but definately very lucky.

Flo and Zach? Ok, Flo can be a real bitch. And if I was a girl, I'll go for Zach cuz I think he's the sweetest guy on Earth. Wtf, he NEVER gets angry and is so damn positive. Even when Flo was screaming, "I wanna quit this dumb race!", Zach just did everything he could to carry the team.. and it definately paid off. Haha. Teri and Ian, well, great job guys. My picks were Ken and Gerard but I had no idea why I wanted Flo and Zach to win. Maybe I just wanted to have a look at Flo's face when she won. Haha.

Ok, Brian, I think is the smartest Survivor ever. From Episode 1, I knew he'll definately get into top three for sure. Why? He was quiet in the first few episodes, he was friendly, he put on that honest face that everyone goes for and he definately didn't make any enemies. He just knew how to make ppl feel secure around him, dat was his trick. And don't forget, he was one of the most agile Chuay Gahn members, which definately meant that he can grab those immunities easily and he had a very quick mind, so mental challenges weren't tough at all... But I bet the final question and answer session for him must have been tough, because he was very nervous and his voice was shaking as almost half the tribe condemned him for his dishonesty and those spiteful comments like, "You're just a trashy used car salesman". Wtf, dat was rude =/ But oh well, Americans run their lives differently.

ANDDDD there was something I wanted to mention during the Hari Raya days... Siti Nurhaliza.. was everywhere. TV1, 2, 3, Ntv7. From 8am, till what 5 pm? She's real popular.. and I really don't see how she got the time to do so many shows! She rawks.