No I mean, seriously..

Someone asked me this once:

Would you rather be a Vin Diesel or a Backstreet Boy?

I wish I had a poll thing but since I don't, please comment thx.

Vin Diesel Pros: Looks tuff and no one messes with you, get hot chicks in pubs.
Vin Diesel Cons: You're bald.

BSB Pros: You make lots of money and you have millions of fans(hot chicks included).
BSB Cons: You get luffed at for being in a boy band.


Btw, Benjamin Chin Sze Hsien is currently hospitalised. Why? Because a bug got into his eye. Yep. A live insect squirming beneath his eye gasping for every breath it can take while sucking the oxygen out of Ben's cornea.

Nah, I'm just kidding. He scratched himself with his contacts and now it's infected. I hope I can visit him soon. It will be funny to see a person with a blind left eye and a limp right hand. Hoho. Btw, Ben, is just.. so unlucky. This may sound a little weird to you but everytime I think I'm living a miserable life, I look at Ben and decide that I shouldn't be complaining when my fren is having a shittier life. I wonder who he looks at when he wants to feel better. (3 dots lined in a triangle) Therefore, no more insulting Ben. He has enuff of dat from Nigel and KW. Haha. (angelic face)

Oh yeah, is this cute? o_0
How about a superman? ~m(-_-)m~

I wonder where Belfunk went.

...

Btw, my gf blogs about me :(. She recently told me her new blog add but is still keeping her old blog site from me. I'm figuring dat she must have written heaps lot of complains about her darlin me and is not willing to share dat. Only Grace knows. I hope she reads this site cuz I want to pry the info out of her. BLAH!

I'm tempted to link my gf's blog but I think I'm going to think twice on dat.

I hope Grace pities me and whispers the site add. I've been trying desperately to lucky-guess her site add but all I got were French speaking diaries. This sux.

Gbye.