The higher you climb, the harder you fall.

Today was pretty funny.

I went to four placement centres.
All of em' rejected me. Haha. AND trust me, the feeling of disappointment was overwhelming. Hehe.

Well, at the first placement centre(TPC) I still had my hopes up. BUT the lady counsellor did a solemn shake of her head with a wtf subtle grin.

At the 2nd one(Aus ED), someone told me that medicine was ALL full in Australia. NO more places for you, sucka.

3rd one(JM edu), well, beggars can't complain so I'm ready to take ANY uni at all. Haha. ANY uni in Australia, I didn't even care if it was like super sucky as long as I get somewhere!

But nope. That guy did a solemn shake of his head when I asked if I could go anywhere at all, and it came with a tight slap to the face, "NO, not at all." Again with a wtf subtle grin.

So as I finally went into IDP, I managed to speak to like the head counsellor and she again told me that medicine in Australia was either, a) full with no more places b) application deadline closed and you missed the interviews or c) you don't make the score(this was a very popular reason with me)..... and yes, EVERY U in Aus dat offers medicine! Weeee.

BUTTTT anyway, she proposed something. I can however take this Bio Medical science course for 3 years and then at the end of my course, sit a GAMSAT(i think) test or something plus an interview to enter a UNI which offers a Graduate Medical Programme! Butttt.. this route is pretty risky cuz if you don't make that one GAMSAT test or the interviewers don't like your hair, then you can't proceed to transfer into the medicine programme and you're stuck with a degree you had no interest at all in getting in the first place. Or, just go to IMU, and be like top 3 out of 200 students to transfer into an overseas U 2.5 years later..


:/



What's on my mind right now is... if I do that BioMedical Science thing, I might not have a good enough foundation cuz I wasn't really learning medicine and I'll have to like pick up at the 3rd year! But however, I heard dat it's a good enuff foundation, whatever... A good thing though is, I can study in Melb or Sydney depending on the UNI I wanna do my medicine 3 years later... So, I won't have to readapt anymore.. Blah! BUT, I'm not even sure I should go overseas or not. I think I'm a very irresponsible bugger. =(


So, what da ya think? Hmm, if I do the biomedical thingy, can go overseas(fun) prolly Feb next year but risky cuz if I get lazy at the end of the course and screw up the test(sounds familiar)... no place to go :/. SIGH.

EITHER WAY I see it, the routes I'm taking now are much much much more difficult than if I HAD STUDIED harder in SAM to get a direct entry =(. Oh well, no regrets.

IMU, or risky BioMedScience? IMU, or risky BioMedScience? IMU, or risky BioMedScience? IMU, or risky BioMedScience?

I think IMU's risky too cuz if I fail like one final test, I don't get to go overseas anymore. So it has to be clean sheet the whole time. WTF. BUT, at least I'll still be recognized as a doctor, made in Msia, yay!


I'm really messed up now. And CR's like scolding me in my comments. Sigh, sometimes, you ppl who have ur places in the UNI and are happy confirming and paying ur cheques for the term fees.... you just don't get it, okay? Cuz you have something.


Maybe I should just reevaluate and ukur my own kemampuan.. and just do something else. Blah. Dat, my friends, is easy for you to say. You just don't get it.

Oh btw, just dload this song thx: Westlife - This Close, I think dat's the right title. It ownz bonez just like Westlife ownz ur bonez.


Btw, dat's Carly Pope on the left! She's in the tv series Popular, I think it's aired every Thursday at 10pm TV2. If the show maintained its semi-serious semi-moral learning atmosphere, and DUMP off the stupid comedy scenes like seeing thru crystal balls and very obvious lame storylines like kidnapping a friend, threaten her life, but resume normal friendship the next morning.... then it'll definately be a better worth watch.


I like long posts! Anyway today was a sad day, cuz I was looking for company in the afternoon.. 1 friend was out with his gf, 3 are having their vacation, 1 doesn't have a hfone, 1 wants to go swimming, and 1 didn't want to go out with me cuz he was broke ... although I very kindly told him I'll spend him! ARgh. Maybe he's just avoiding me..grr.

I like long posts! DO you? (points finger at you)

I was thinking... it's time to redesign the website, this time with original code haha. The templates are very unflexible to say the very least, and a friend who just started his blog decided to use my template! Noooo.


Anyway, I'm listening to this Dicky Cheung "Journey to the West" rap song... wtf. With streamyx, sometimes you just accidentally get the wrong songs =/. Oops, sorry KW.


I think I have weird music preferences btw.

What's wrong with Westlife? I don't think they are a typical pretty boy group with no singing talent right? Erm.. at least they can sing, can't they?

OO, listening to Whitney now, the classic "I will always love you", OWNAGE!

BTW, why doesn't Msia get a boy band thing going!

I don't think we lack good looking pretty boys right? HAHA.

So if we can find like 5 pretty Msian boys with an average singing ability, they might just make big stars! Ok, Ben and me are already in the first selection. Haha.

Anyway, do you think I'm a lame joker with absolutely no humour whatsoever??


...


NOO...


Anyway, quote KW, "I DON't give a damn what ppl think about me!"

So if you don't like my blog, just get lost. Wait.. sorry.

Ok, this is a really long post I think. So you can have like something to read! And if no one else has updated, come in here and give me a comment! Advise me on my future please, thx :) Ur advise might be just what I need. Heck, it might be just the right thing.


No one's Bnetting anymore! Noooo.

It's time to start playing solo games =/

Anyway, I think CR's slowly becoming a Msian War3 star, wtf? It might never happen but he might be like a chun Msian player soon! And when that happens, hello AT partner.

Have I mentioned that Msian's Starcraft No.1(i think), JohnRambo, just happens to be my SAM classmate? HAHA, AND, I didn't even realise that till few weeks before he was gonna leave for Korea =/. Sometimes, the world is just sooo small.

Speaking of gaming, do you think that Msians are good? I mean, we DEfinately get the exposure... and we got the talent, so what's missing? What does Korea have dat we don't? Erm, a payroll for gamers. Dat must be it.

If you're still here, then I must applaud you for you are now an official CM blog fan. Yay, please give me ur name, phone, and credit card number and you'll get a Membership Card.. and get this .. autographed! HAHAHAHA.

ANd no, I'm not full of myself, I'm just funny, just in case you're reading, Mr. Wandering Traveller.

OHoh, do you know, that this person is my fav blogger? Haha, she's funny, smart and witty. She reads like a million books and seems to be very good in English as well as intelligent. I wish she advises me on my future. =/
Gbye.