Wow, I'm happy

Comments from the previous post.

Some guy named Meng fired me saying I was a bigheaded braggart :P. But beneath it all, I actually feel happy because people do read my site and is willing enough to comment! Haha. Ok, I'm weird.

Anyway, to clarify some stuff, better stop debating with KW because things are getting out of hand and readers are getting more and more confused! Anyway, "Hey, you're gay!" does not mean you are homosexual. It means I'm trying to be funny and am joking around with you. After all, friends have times when they insult each other for the humour.
Check out Chwan Ren's first post. He said, "I'm even jealous of Chia Ming, how gay can that be?"

Okay, does he mean that people who envy me are homosexuals? Erm, I highly doubt that. It's just a way to show unfavourness. Nvm, figure it out yourself.

Also, most people think that because I post about people being fake accidentally sometimes, it shows that I'm a fake boy. Nah, not really. Read thru everything before you claim something.
And, about my 'freedom of speech', it was totally unrelated with the debate. Quoted, "That's it for the debate. I'll say something before I stop this blog."

Meng seriously thinks I put on a fake appearance and gave me a lecture on how to be myself. Hmm, I don't need it because honestly speaking, the issue of being fake has never ever been a problem with me until I entered Taylor's College and got to know people who do face this problem. It was only then that I thought about why people fake and published my opinions.

And, when I said that "IF what you say might seriously hurt someone, a stranger, to the extent of heartbreak, suicide, etc, will you still continue on?", it does not mean that I have every right to be rude but no one else can be. Why? Because when I was being rude, it was to a friend whom I've constantly joked around and insult with and vice versa. IF somehow, I've offended those non-fakers readers, it won't make a difference would it? Because that 'golongan' of people will definately not mind what I say and after all my experience with Ka Wing, they really are very open-minded. If they do mind, I doubt they will call anyone a bigheaded braggart when expressing their opinions.

So tell me who I've offended and in what way, then if I know that somehow I've slipped, then I will feel sorry, guilty, and will be willing to apologize because I will not stand stubborn and admit it wasn't my fault(not anymore).
Okay then, on to happier things, I fell sick.

In the middle of the night, I woke up coughing with every breath that I thought could be my very last. My whole chest shook with each cough and I truly thought my lungs will fly out of my throat. Blah, now I have to swallow capsules! Shit.

Okay, a lot of readers are starting to hate me. Damn, I hate discussing those controversial issues because emotions rise up and people start arguing with each other. And things get worse when no one helps you. Blah.

Oh yeah, about me being short, no, I don't really feel insulted about it but I did joke that I was once.
Note: if there's a =P or a :) after every statement that claims I'm offended, then you must know that it is a joke. Thanks!
Example:
Argh! She think's I'm short! =P
is different from..
Argh! That Meng thinks I'm a homosexual!