Wee, I'm still sick

IQ test. (Warning: Only if you have excessive free time and do not have poor patience)

Hmm, I took the 'Ultimate IQ test' and got a 137. That's not bad I think, 1 out of every 100 people is expected to get that score. Can't wait to try the other tests but too time-consuming.

Anyway, check it out if you want and remember to post your score in the comments for this post! Share, share! =)

Oh, I have fish tanks in my home now or are they called aquariums? Two of 'em with 8 flowerhorns. What's so nice about a flowerhorn anyway? Looks like a 'longkang' fish...not that I've seen any longkang fish before but...
Anyway, the fishes are supposed to have a bumpy head or something. And, some Chinese words on their bodies. I wonder how much I can sell it for if it turns out to say some old Chinese proverb. Ooo. I can't wait till it grows because seriously it does not look impressive at all now... Should get some piranhas the next time around.

Oh btw, does anyone know how to fix a motherboard fan that always gets loose? It's making some rattling sound even after some tightening..

Btw, are capsules really meant to be swallowed? It's made of plastic! I have no idea how anyone can swallow that. I actually open it, pour out the powder, mix it with the cough mixture and in one gulp swallow everything. Yup, it's gross but I have swallow-phobia. Still thinking on ways to cure it.

I wonder if I've ever gotten a mouth ulcer in my life. What does it look like? A boil, a little bump, a patch? I seriously don't remember getting any. Or maybe I did but I had never regarded it as an ulcer. Shrug.

Anyway, my sister is leaving this Saturday. Well, hopefully, all things will turn out well and she'll leave happily. Must...restrain....fr..from.....mak...ing...her..angry..Just...two...more....days....Gasp..