Third speaker says...

Firstly, I have to say I wasn't really surprised that he will rebutt vs my 'being fake' blog.

Secondly, I'm afraid you got most of it wrong, sorry.

"take chia ming for example.... he is blogging this to release his anger as he feels that i
had insulted him in my previous blog....
well... if you think that one should fake to be accepted or to make the people around you happy,
then why are you writing this? wouldn't you cause tension with the minor few??"


Because I SAID that we fake most of the time accidentally or naturally. If I seriously care about every minor detail, I wouldn't even have a blog.

"and you said that you are those type who takes in consideration about what other people feels...
well.... if this is the case.... are you not selfish and greedy and care about yourself only?
and don't tell me its self defense and retaliating for your rights..that is a whole different topic
(as for me.... i dont care what others think about me... thats why i am retaliating his blog )
are you not contradicting yourself?"


Question: If I take in consideration about what other people feel, how does that make me selfish and greedy and care for myself only?
Also, don't get the self defense and rights part, please explain again. Sorry. And where was my contradiction?

"i treat them(teachers) good if i like them.... and the otherwise if they pissed me off before
well.. selfish and greedy is some sort.... human....
you will treat someone better if you want something from them...."


Well, no offense, but if you treat teachers good if you like them but not if they pissed you off, does that not make you lack manners? Imagine every student adapting this behaviour. Where will respect be?

First you said, "I DONT REMEMBER PLEASING ANY TEACHERS OR TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THEM THAT I'M GOOD
SO THAT I WILL ACQUIRE BETTER RESULTS"
. I never said results, I said favours. Favours are like maybe asking them to help you with a question or something.

Then you said, "i don't deny that i put on a smiling face when i want teachers to help me...
otherwise who would help you?"
. Okay, so now you do admit that sometimes, although you may not like the teacher, you will put on a smiling face for them to help you? OR does it mean that you never ask anything from teachers that you don't like, those whom you will never normally smile to so as to avoid being fake? Hmm, so if you hate (example)your Maths Two teacher, you'll never ask her to help you with a question or smile at her? Oh okay.

"my point is.... do things to your comfort.... as in..... i put on a smiling face to get something
i want..... and that is comfort"


So now smiling at a teacher you dislike is comfort? Hmm.

"doing things to others
concern is also good... that way... you wont have so many enemies.... "


I don't do things for others in order for them to be my friend or not be my enemy. I do things because if something does not trouble you at all or just so very slightly but makes other people happy, why NOT? Tell me, is it wrong to sacrifice something smallllllllll but see something big happen in some other people's life? But of course, if a red-haired stranger don't like your hair and you dye it, that does not bring you anywhere because so what if he's gaining 2 seconds of satisfaction for something 6 months on your head? Get it?

"chia ming is one who cares what an unknown stranger thinks bout him
silly isn't it? making your life difficult..."


Do I? Perhaps when I was younger, erm, Form 1? But not anymore I'm sure. You should know, you had a strong influence what with your confidence and all.

"okay... to be honest.. not insulting you...... ( both you and i knows.... and i think the whole
class too ) that you are quite lazy and maybe like you said it ... lots of teachers hate you..
except smiley john.......
then.... if you are strong with your debate on .... 'ONE SHOULD FAKE'
then... why are you not faking or taking consideration how the teachers feels when you are lazy?
then again...... are you not contradicting yourself???/"


Okay, question again: How did I say one SHOULD fake? Nope, don't think so.

AND, was I ever proud of my laziness? Did I flaunt it? Maybe as a little joke but it's nothing to be proud of, you know. And when you said, "are you not contradicting yourself?", it sounds as if you're working very hard to prove that I'm not fake! Heh, now that would be something funny. Debating till we don't know whether we're opposing or supporting.
"are you one who place other people's comfort than your own??
ask yourself..."


Are you trying to prove that I don't? Well, at least I know that I try and even if sometimes it doesn't happen, I did try.

"what i meant was.... ignore what strangers think about you......
but take in consideration about people by your side..."


Yep, agreed that was what you said but don't worry I went off to a new topic by myself :P

BTW, the Triple C story. Obviously, I was joking right? I'm sure your gf wouldn't believe that you made orc grunt noises right? Also, it was the first time I insulted you in written text, so if you were very offended by it till you had to prove your point in your blog, then I apologize because well, I didn't know you would be. After all, we've been trading oral insults for so long now that I thought it was okay :). Apparently not. Sorry.

Okay, anyway, suddenly thought of something. Are friends important?

Yes. So are they in the category of people whom you should take consideration of what they think? Yes? Or no?

If it's a yes, then are you one who thinks that if your friend don't accept you for who you are, they're better off not as your friend, or simply put, 'I don't care what they think!'?
If you answered yes again, that would be a contradiction now wouldn't it?

I'm not saying that I fake in front of my friends, because I don't UNLESS I'm DEEPLY forced to. If it's a slight offense but it's my character(example: talkative), I'll show it to them a little concerned about their opinion. And if it does not pain me to change for the better, I will.

Man, I seriously always talk way off the point :) Actually, I have plenty more to say but... can't remember them. Haha.


That's it for the debate. I'll say something before I stop this blog.

Freedom of speech. If you think you have a right to talk about everything, and that no one has a right to stop you, then I just wanna let you know that I'm a little different. IF what you say might seriously hurt someone, a stranger, to the extent of heartbreak, suicide, etc, will you still continue on? You mean you actually have the heart to still practice your freedom of speech knowing what you are about to do? Or a, "I DON't CARE WHAT HAPPENS, I dunno them also!"

Also, Malaysia is known to bar freedom of speech among it's people. True, it might be a little over the board for some people. But I look at it this way, if what our government did can prevent us from becoming another Indonesia, then where's the harm? You do not want to live your lives not knowing whether or not you'll come home safely, do you? Radical thinking when uncontrolled might do that to Malaysia. First, they scream and scream and when the country gets destroyed in the next 20 years, tell me then, who will weep the tears and who will remember that Malaysia was once a country where everyone was happy? It might have had limited freedom of speech, but was anyone ever killed because they received pensions? Was anyone's family ever ripped apart because they worked in a post office? Appreciate your peace now. If truely what our government is doing can give us peace as compared to almost devastated countries like Indonesia who is slowly recuperating now, then I will embrace it.

Oh, don't sue me or anything please =P.