Busy weekend = no time for studies

My sister has left. To UK. Sheffield.

Sigh.

My cousins came on Friday to stay for a few days and send my sis off... So technically I did not open a single textbook this weekend.

Yes, although my trials are this Friday, I'm on that relaxed mood again.

So, I finally watched 'So Close'. Not bad. Shu Qi looks good. Zhao Wei is adorable. Karen Mok...has long hair. But I personally won't rate it in a Top Five of the year. There were better movies.

Which reminds me that 2003 will be a great year for movies.

But anyway, the highlight of my weekend was..

Here I was on Saturday, just reached the airport, and getting ready to unload my sister's luggage and all but we travelled in two cars so the car I was in did not contain any luggage. However, my cousin and I took a look after we parked. So when he opened the boot of the Honda Odyssey, I peeked my head in. BUT, he did not notice my little head there peeking in. So.... BAM! CRASH! BANG! BOOM! WHISH! TOK TOK TOK! BABOOM!....... nah, it was basically just a BONG.

A loud BONG where the items that made the sound were...
a) a car boot lid
b) a head

As I stumble on dizzily clutching my head, the pain started to rise. It came as those little waves that get stronger if you just stay still and don't move an inch. So anyway, to make matters worse, I felt something warm. Yes, blood. So on the day that everyone were supposed to be teary and say their goodbyes, here I was having a bleeding head. What a party pooper.

It wasn't exactly bleeding in torrents but it came from a small huge cut on the scalp. The scary part of it was that I could actually feel the depth of the cut using my fingers without feeling extreme volumes of pain. AND it was deep, like those made when you chop a tree and you leave that little triangle shaped gap. Relatively speaking, of course.

So I kept on thinking about blood clots in my brain for no sudden apparent reason and I imagined me dying and the last thing that I did was pooped everyone's party. Grrr. And if I died, everyone would say, "Argh, here he goes again! Little bugger!". Haha. That would be very, very sad.

Ok, enough of my ramblings.
My mom just came into the room telling me that my sister called; she's already in Sheffield! That's good news. Hope life for her would be great! Can't wait to web conference!

Ok, goodbye. Btw, I love comments.