When depression sets in...

Hmm. Life. Lots of depression going around these days.

Cmingo's guide for depression reducing:

- Go humour yourself. If you think falling into a drain is funny, do just that.
- Read more Cmingo!
- Hang out with friends.
- Relax and enjoy yourself.
- Take some time off, and think. Think of why you are depressed then compare it to an Afghanistan child. If you still find your life more miserable, then skip this guide and continue reading more Cmingo.
- Get a Blogger account and keep an online journal.
- Eat an ice-cream.
- Eat onion rings.
- Look at yourself in the mirror... then smile.
- Apply some makeup(regardless of gender). Then, take some water, splash it across your face and mess your hair up. This is how you'll look if you commited suicide. So, don't do it.
- Eat a Ramlee burger(yum).
- Watch a movie. Preferably comedy.
- Read more Cmingo! He's funny.
- Do things that don't require action. Just mind-fulfilling.


Ok, that should do it. Follow those steps in order and you shall be cured of all depression! Hoho.

What the..? Two friends msged me.

Friend1:Hey, look behind you..erm nvm..
Friend2:HEY, LOOK BEHIND YOU...THE OLD MAN FROM THE EYE....!


What is this? A conspiracy to scare me? Sheesh. But somehow I had the sudden tinge of curiousity and I actually took a peek behind. Twice. Grr.

Oh, there's a ping pong tournament in my club this Sunday. Haha. Gonna enter for fun. Yay, table tennis is fun.

Anyway, I wanted to point out something. I have evil sisters.

I've noticed that there are actually good sisters in this world. I actually grew up thinking that all sisters were evil. Lately, I've seen some good examples. Recently, I was playing basketball and in the same area, a sister was bringing her little brother out. Everytime the brother wanted to be a striker, she would be the keeper. When the brother wanted to keep goal, she would try her best to deliver her most powerful kick. For every laugh the brother gave, the sister just smiled knowing that she has cheered him up. Almost everyday they would be at the park because the brother loved to play outside. And why? Because the sister will want him to be happy. Sigh.

Maybe it's just me who's the evil brother? Snigger.

Yay, pictures time! I love pictures.


Smart pig. Haha.



Dumb pig. Haha.