Wow, finally. And I love it.

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello...to Britney 2000.

Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
LCD ComeMon 17" Monitor(it's an inch and a half thick)
512mb DDR ram
Geforce 4 Ti4200 128mb ram
Super cool DVD-rom
Super cool CD-R burner
Super cool keyboard
Super cool network card
Super cool casing
Super duper cool motherboard
Labtec Pulse 424 Speakers
Audigy Platinum Creative Sound Blaster
The monitor is super cool. Oh, I can watch Astro on it too =P. With a remote control! Haha. And I'm pretty sure the Audigy Platinum sound card is one of the best in the world! Haha. I love making you jealous.

Wheee, super sexy system!! My audio/video configuration must be top of the line! Haha. I'm a happy boy.
Time to test games! Goodbye, jealous world. Oh and to make things worse, pictures coming soon!