What do you do when you...
Have a Maths 2 common test tomorrow and you totally know nothing?

Go online and complain about it.

*Complain, complain, complain*

Ok, feel much better now, thanks for listening. *mutter, mutter*

Anyway, other than that, life's cool. But I hate this job...Millennium Court. Go check it out though, and if you have relatives or friends attending University Malaya next year, make sure they stay in this hostel.

What do you do when your computer downloads at 2k/sec?(Consistently, though. Oh well, at least it has something) Buy a new one, of course!
So what do you do to get the best deal? Wait for the prices to drop of course!

But, the rate of new technology being available on the market is directly proportional to the rate of the prices dropping. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that people who wish to have the latest technology but low prices for it(cheapskate = me) will never get to buy anything. It's an endless infinite loop of weak decision-making.

I want Streamyx! Now! Give it to me!!

Ok, time to post more pictures.


All mine on my bed! Clockwise from top left: Big Bivan, Lil' Piggy, Small Bivan, Droozy


Oh, speaking of pictures, that's one that I'll like you to have a look at. I went to Korea early this year, and there was this museum where I visited. I love snapping random pictures of totally useless things, and the museum had these little miniatures of people and villages and stuff like that. So take a look at this particular one.



At first glance...


Think it's nothing? Take another look.


Woah, see that in the circles?


Spooky. Where in the world did that image of a Korean man dressed up as a traditional villager come from? It's too big to be an exhibit and it's illogical that it's an actual human. I clearly don't remember any one dressed up like that. And, the 2nd circle, the one on the right, can you see a face of some sort? Ah...gulp.