Asia Argento has funny teeth

xXx is a funny movie. A stereotypical good-guy-wins-all-and-gets-a-chick-somewhere-along-the-lines movie. Samuel L was pretty dumb in the movie. Asia Argento has a nice name but funny teeth and man, is she thin or what?

Just a random thought: How is it that when the bad guy fires at the good guy, spraying him with bullets from a helicopter, only the ground nearby suffers? And when the good guy so simply shoots a couple into the direction of the bad guy, he gets shot immediately? *shakes head* I know, I know, it has been around for so long now but shouldn't modern movies do something about that idea? Also, how in the world does he get such elevation from his motorbike? He flies what, 20 feet into the air by just lifting his bike up? And..during the avalance, how did he manage to get the perfect projectile launch to hang on the radio tower? Wow, a bar five inches wide and he manages to hook himself on it travelling at a speed faster than a tumbling avalanche. Ah, and the chunks of ice which were so evident just decided to miss him while he was hanging helplessly. Weee.

But it's just an action movie. And if we were realistic in making movies, it wouldn't be entertainment now would it?

Oh, let's talk about my English teacher again. She really screwed up my viva. I don't believe it. I've heard that the viva was easy and the teachers guide you through it. Since it's recorded and all, they actually take the effort to do hand signals. My teacher was evil I know but I actually heard ok-ok comments about her claiming she wasn't so evil during the viva. David, a classmate of mine, told me that our sarcastic teacher actually smiled at him throughout the thing(btw, I'm the only who noticed it: my teacher loves David in a very peculiar sort of way). The teachers all want their student to do well, droping hints to them if they can.

She hates me. Serious.

First, I step into the room. She never looks up, and never says a thing. I sit down, wishing her a very good morning. Keep in mind she's still not looking at me.

Then she speaks.

"Why did you not hand in your essay? You could have done it in class."
"I..I..couldn't finish."(Ok, I was lazy! But that's no reason to treat me any different during the viva)
"It's not a matter of finishing it or not. You did not hand it in at all. I'm going to have to mark you as absent."
"Er..but..I..."(My mind got a little frenzied up. Absent for almost a week! Crap!)

So here I was worrying about my absentism when she suddenly switched on the recorder and said,

"Good morning, Chia Ming."
Huh? What? Oh..
"Go..Good morning, Miss Ng."
"Tell me Chia Ming, what has been your greatest achievement in your life?"

Gulp. My mind goes blank. And I tried to answer it as well as I could.

"Er..er..I don't believe that I have had any one great achievement. Nothing that I've done can be considered very successful in my opinion and I don't find myself a successful individual."

Phew, not bad. Humble!

"I DID not ask you whether you think you were a successful individual or not. What has been your greatest achievement?"

*Japanese sweat drop + falling* Ouch. Painful.

"Erm, erm" I was pretty messed up because I feel that she's really making this very tough for me. Mind goes blank again."Erm, none really, I think."

She grumbles. FOR THE first time, she looks up. Then with a very distasteful look and a twinge of her mouth,

"OK FINE, what has been your greatest disappointment then?"

Wth? What's with the negativity?

So blah..blah..blah, the "warming-up" session goes on.

"So Chia Ming, what theme did you study?"
"Erm, for the women issues, the rising rate of women criminals."
She looks up. "OK, SO YOUR THEME IS women issues."
"Erm, huh? Oh, yeah yeah. Women issues"
"OK, and the other one?"
Ok, don't blame me if I'm a little wary now. But I was SMART!
"Er..the environment?"

No rude remarks. She just continues jotting down. YES, I did something right! Haha, take that!!! Okay, calm down.

Ok, so anyway this goes on and on and on. All the while, she rarely looks up but when she does, it's to show her already very obvious mood of disgust. Her sarcasm was definately there throughout the entire thing. AND, I'm seriously not sure whether she does this to other students but she actually said, "I DO NOT understand, damn it." Ok fine, there was no damn it but I could seriously feel she was about to curse at me. "I don't understand what you are trying to say. Can you please repeat it?" THREE TIMES she said that. Wth? So you trying to mess me up? Grrr. Stop picking on me just because I come late a little not so early for your class. ARGH! She's all out to ruin me. I can feel it deep down in my veins. She won't rest till there is no more hope for my English grades.

Ok fine, so I might have exaggerated but hey, you have no idea whatsoever. She seriously hates me.

Hmph. Oh yeah, something very funny happened on that same day. I had to meet her after school to collect something. So I had to wait a little while. And guess where I had to wait. THE same discussion room where I took my viva. And I was all alone! At first there was a friend but she had to go and in fact, she sniggered at me knowing that I'll have to face Ms.Sarcasm all alone! The cruelty! So I waited alone...Man, was the room silent or what? The tension was there I could feel it. I was actually planning to initiate some friendly teacher-student conversation but I was quite afraid she'll glare at me with her shut-up-or-I'll-insult-you look. So it was a full FIFTEEN minutes! And all the while it was quite scary because she was making some funny leg movements, hehe.

Hey, if you're from the Taylors management, don't fire her okay! Haha, she doesn't mean it, I'm sure. It's just her 'style'. Okay, so make sure you don't kick her out of this job just because she treats me evilly, offer responds that are insulting and sarcastic, fearful, sadistic, is making attempts to fail me, very unfair in her actions and ..hmm, you know what, just do what you wish. Haha.
Nah, I'm serious. Don't fire her.

Okay, that's all for my bloggin' today. You know, I think I will shut down Rara Avis soon if it comes to an extent where I find that I'm getting so boring that no one wants to read anymore. Wait, you are already finding it so boring and you don't want to read it anymore. Hmm. In that case, visit everyday.