Hello, I don't like the Siemens S35

Go read Wing + Yen. How sweet. Aww. Very funny though.

I read the '31st December Part 2' entry at the same time as Ka Wing and guess what he was doing. Giggling, laughing, and whacking his forehead. He had a little blush on his cheeks too. Haha. He was very happy. How sweet.

I had no idea btw, that we're in the Ghost Season. That's a good thing. So I won't feel afraid when I'm alone at night on a night which is like every other night just because it's the Ghost Season(blah). Ignorance is bliss.

Ah, what do you do when a 200,000kg asteroid is heading towards Earth at 15,000Km/Sec? Will you:
A) Divert it using an electric field?
B) Blow it up with a nuclear bomb?
C) Change it's path so that it misses Earth?
D) Land it on the moon so you can harvest its resources?(10% Gold)

Now, A, B and C sounds logical. D is dumb. Which is most probably why I went with that. Stupid notions of trying to be unique and different from other groups. It's like everyone's jumping from the firepan into the fire but you are trying to be unique, so you take off your clothes, get first degree burns, incinerate your skin, climbing up and jumping off a high altitude several times crashing onto the firepan, then jumping into the fire. Unique. Bah.

Our group is stupid. We're gonna fail this.

I love writing long posts. You know why? Because I love reading long posts. So, it's only fair that I do unto others what I want others to do unto me.

Let's talk about my fav subject, ESL-English as a Second Language. I have something on tomorrow. A Viva. I have no idea what a Viva is but you're supposed to be talking to your teacher personally one-on-one. Somehow, I feel very insecure after knowing that. She's going to ruin me, I'm sure of it. She hates me! Why? Because I come late for her classes! Hey, I can't help that okay, although I've tried waking up earlier. But how can anyone wake up before 7? Gak!

Oh, just read Wing + Yen again. What a sweet 6-months anniversary.. Sigh. I seriously find being with your loved one under stars at night very romantic. Really want to do that one day. Just have dinner with my dear or just sit on a grassy hill with sweet-smelling flowers or lying down in a meadow field and looking up at the stars blinking back. I really, really, really, really, really want to. Thinking about it just made me feel mushy. Sigh.


(A moment of silence)


Sniff.
I seriously need a hug now.

Sigh, being emotional is bad for my health.

You know, sometimes, I find myself... very ugly. Haha. Disgusting and horrible. Freaky. No one dares touch me or they'll suffer some incurable disease. Totally very low in confidence of myself. Most importantly, I feel very unimportant. I'm never on anyone's priority list. Never on anyone's mind. Very insignificant in the world. No one cares at all. No one will ever sacrifice anything for me. Because I'll never be important enough in anyone's life.

Outcast of the society!

OK, let's not be all moody now. End this on a happy note!

If you think life is a cruel joke, look at it this way. God is a painter and our life is a painting. First the canvas is white, pure and innocent. As the painter paints, life begins. Sometimes the painter uses red, green, blue, yellow, all bright colours. Sometimes the painter uses grey and shades of dark colour. The ugly colours seem to come at the wrong places and you disagree with the painter's decisions but wait, the picture is not completed. Only when the art is finished, you can see the beauty of it all. The blending of colours and the balance of bright and dark will truly create the greatest art ever. All with its perfect share of colours. The most beautiful painting in the world.

Wow, I talk a lot.