What the! Bitter?

A friend told me that my previous blog just sounds sooo bitter. Like I've been dumped and am complaining about it to the world. Angst of a jaded lover.

Well, obviously, that's not true. Just wanted to point that out.

Anyway, a 5 percentage exam is coming up soon. 5 percent is pretty small, but the question is, can I afford to fail this? No amount of studying at my rate is going to make me pass this one so it's either: 1) work extra hard and just try my best to rake in 1 or 2 percent 2) resign to fate and work harder for the next ones.

If only I had more interest in my studies. Sigh.

Admittedly though, things are getting better.. Finally lookin at more interesting stuff like pathology which in a way is also bad because it's new and foreign and tedious to study. I'm shyt at studying man... and Nigel also another one, damn hardworking in Ireland and all "3 hours a day is not enough"... =/


Oh, I feel like getting a pet soon. I saw a RM4.80 crab in midvalley the other day but paying 5 bux for a pet easily found in ur neighbourhood longkang just doesnt seem to be worth it.... Aih.... Maybe I can get something more exotic like a snake, spider or another iguana to mate with Tim's. A tarantula will be damn gaya I think.. Hmm. Or maybe I can just culture some bacteria... Some salmonella to put into ppl's food.

Okey dokey allidokey.