Seriously, I find it pretty funny that

Any two ppl can love each other "4eva and eva" and upon their breakup, totally lose contact with each other for the rest of their lives. It's pretty amazing. Imagine sharing so much with a person, getting to know her so deep and her knowing you as much... Suddenly, breakup, and lose contact forever with no side making attempt to keep in touch. That can lead to two possibilites: love is easily forgotten, or... there never was true love. Since I don't believe that something as profound as sharing a love between two individuals can be easily tossed to the back of your head, I must give in to the 2nd possibility; that two ppl who can easily forget each other a day after the breakup were never truly... in love.

ANyway, I was having a theological discussion again with another semi-atheist friend(theology damn fun, can rack the mind)... In his point of view, there could be an afterlife, or there could not be an afterlife. But since basically nobody has return from the dead to report the incident, there is NO confirmed 100% proof that there is an afterlife, but neither of course is there proof of empty space to greet ur death. THerefore, he believes in EVERYTHING. THat anything is possible, and that he won't choose simply a single theory of life because nothing and everything can be true. Therefore, he will accept whatever that comes to meet him at his dying. If hell comes, so be it. Sounds like agnosticism(my top ten fav word) to me cept I wonder how other atheists ponder the afterlife.

Which actually prodded me to think, what if the devil is actually instilling this initiatives to think and doubt in us.. I think it's pretty effective because instead of using outside influences(ex: a man on the street shouting that there is no God), the devil is making ourselves doubt ourselves. He makes you think abstract stuff that ultimately deduce on the non-existance of God... this causes you to believe that what you're thinking is actually thought up BY yourself, thus seemingly the idea of no God actually came from no one's but ur own deduction after you've been thinking and thinking on the matter. SO the devil is smart cause that way it seems as though the idea of no GOD came from no one else... but you. And who else will you trust.. but yourself?

tiny voice: I don't get it!

I seriously have no idea how to phrase what I really want to convey here... I'm stuck without words to explain. ARGH! I sound stupid.


IF man had no eyes, will he be blind?

IF man had no legs, will he be crippled?

IF man had no heart, will he be cold?