Jason Mraz - The Remedy , go dload!

I thought he was Jamiroquai at first. hahah.

Anyway, yeah Akademi Fantasia is like popstars I think plus big brother, which I've not seen at all but really curious to see what the show is about. :( Astro should get some more channels.

Catching a few episodes of Sex and the City, hey that show's not bad, hahah touching on current feminine issues in the big city. Not that I'm interested but it's fun to see what women think about once in a while. THey actually think quite deep. Haha, just kid'din.

Ok, new quote I heard.. use it if ure doing something evil and deceitful...

"Who do you think God favours in the web?"
"The spider?"
"Or the fly?"

Must say it in a gaya style though..

Go dload Cinta di akhir garisan by the akademi fantasia girls.. Blah! and Menuju Puncak! Hoho.

Oh, was reading diary of anne frank :( first few pages were boring. Haha. I duno how a girl her age can write with such flair so I assume the translators must have improvised which makes the diary less genuine, doesnt it? But if its a 13year old's true writing, how good can it be so that it'll be nice to read?DIlemma!

DId u even get that last paragraph?

Oh yeah NIgel! Grr, ppl at IMU don't drink teh oh ais limau, ok? AT least not in campus. HaHHahahaha. But wish u best of luck dude, hope u get to hold that pint in ur hands.

WHich reminded me of how easy it is to control your life if you are willing to but somehow I just don't. Yeah, I'm speaking of working hard to achieve something, like maybe getting a better score to get me overseas last time... *slump* SOmetimes, I jsut feel so stupid. Sigh. Sometimes i feel smart though. HAhaha. I guess that makes up for my self-esteem.

I think I know why Ben likes SATC. Because he wants to think, contemplate, and write like Carrie! Haha.

Oh Yen was talking about time travel and this issue seriously bugs me as in I'm really interested but could never get a straight answer. Haha nuub man CR would say. But I doubt it'll work though, cause of the grandfather paradox, as in if you go back and kill ur grandpa, is that possible? Because if he dies, you wouldnt exist in the future to go back thru time to kill him so he couldn't have died if you are to exist... And that made me think of time as stationary but time must be moving- read this somewhere - because we remember the past... but not the future... WHy? Because it hasn't happened, exactly!

Ok, I must write this down here before I forget...

SOmething bugged my mind once.. If GOd was omnipotent and all-knowing, does that mean that he knows our future? THe answer is yes, obviously.. BUT if he knows our future that must mean that our future IS FIXED because what he knows MUST be true, AND because GOd doesn't change his mind whenever he wants to, we can only have one future and that future is the one that GOD knows will happen.

BUT if he knows our future, does that mean that we have a fate? DOes that mean that no matter what happens, that future will happen? The question is, do you believe in fate?

If you answered yes, then what if you were told that you were fated to go to hell? WOuld you like fate now? Probably not. Why? Because you don't like hell. YOu only want to believe in good fates. Which is the key point of why I never like the issue of fate because man cannot accept them for what they are... BUT, after a talk with friends, i now get it!

THe thing is, there is a fate, BUT there is FREE WILL. Meaning to say, even though there is one path that we would eventually take, one that we are "fated" to take... that path is ENTIRELY up to us. What GOD has is not full control of our lives, but FOREknowledge. He KNOWS what are the choices we will make and that IS how he knows our future. BEcause eventually we will make those choices.

SO, LET"S JUST SAY FOR EXAMPLE(emphasized) one day you will go to hell. BUT you won't. Because you haven't made those choices. BUt you will. But yet at the same time, you won't because you have full control of your choices. SO there is a yes and no answer to ur final destination.. will i go to hell?(Example) Yes, because eventually you will make those choices bringing you to hell. BUT NO, because it is still your choice to do things that will bring you away from hell. SO THE TRUE answer is, where you end up is eventually up to your choices, Not a yes nor a no. The future has not happened but it will and that is the thing that GOD knows, your choices and where you will go.

It's abstract because men cannot grasp the concept in their minds, limited knowledge =( at least that's why I think we feel that the subject is difficult to grasp and thus, difficult to believe. But stretch this limited knowledge.. Feels good to think.

WHich is how I've answered my previous question of, If there is a fate, then what are prayers if they can grant me something if I pray but deny me if do not? HOw is there fate when I can control an element, thus changing the order of things, by praying for it? Because GOd already knows a long time ago that you will either pray or you will not. COol.

I wonder if anyone gets it at all.

Although I got few mroe questions though.. like..

If a man sins his whole life but repents the last 5 minutes of his life then gets shot in the head all of a sudden, will he go to heaven?
If a priest does good things and has a holy heart thru out his life but suddenly blasphemise at the final 5 minutes of his life before getting shot in head, will he go to hell?

Someone answer me.

One day, ill delete alll of these posts. Just for fun, just to see how it tugs at my heart. TO feel the ... loss? Shrug. Relish the pain.

By the way suckers, are you guys getting some RPC shutdown message? Is it some virus or some hax0ring? SUper irritating, grr.. !!

oh KCY! "Why can't the way the world works..worked differently? Like why can't eating more chocolates equals to greater health. And too much vege's is hazardous to health."

Because sin is delicious. Also, I think that if the world worked differently, then so would we hate chocolates and relish veges. Even though the taste remains the same. Haha. Simply human.


Just a figure of speech though, eating chocolate is not sinful, it's gratifying.


Butterflies in the stomach, where are you?
Heart beating out of the ribcage, where are you?
Goosebumps on the flesh, where are you?


What?


Waiting.


FOr?


Re-inspiration.