Sexy songs pls

Pls, recommend some sexy - if possible, slutty - songs. I'll need those in a few day's time for a stupid solo performance wearing makeup, an extremely tight bra, heels, and pantyhose. GG. No. Re.


Well, orientation starts tommorow. With luck, everything will not be as embarassing as what it is rumoured to be. Gl hf!


Anyway, on CR + CY.

They're back together. Again.

I like to see myself as their professional counsellor because it's very interesting to hear their complains. To hear their reasons and explanations for what actually happened. Sometimes, I try to conclude on the matter, of who is right and who's a bitch. Seriously, a headache. But after much listening to, I've decided on a very simple conclusion.

Both of them, have one thing in common, and as ironic as it may be, this common trait brought them together, split them apart, and brought them together again. It's called..

Kiasu or literally, afraid to lose.

I won't comment on those trifle details that made up my conclusion because in some ways, it's too personal. So I must respect the much needed discretion that they most probably will want. But those details, ah, very very humorous at times and along with it you get an insight into either CY or CR's true nature. Very very disturbing. Trust me, both of these individuals are two people very ... full of ... weirdness. Sometimes, I almost understand where it all started and how it's going to end. Sometimes I get that small glimpse of who both of them really are and what they both truly want. Sometimes, I'm afraid of what I know.

And you know why? Because what I know about them terrifies me. Or simplier put, I would have never believed it possible of them without supposedly true accounts from both parties.

But oh well, life goes on. Finally watched 8 mile, and I have a question. Is it my lack of attentiveness but where was 8 mile? Is it that shelter they keep mentioning? The place where the battles are held? Or is it someplace else? :/



Pubic hair shaving? Please..no.

Ignore that.