Hello, world!

Hahaha, bz, bz, bz.

Plenty of things to say but lazy to write. First of all, IMU orientation week.


Break an egg in your underwear. Yay, egg shells in ur pubic hair for the rest of the day.

Dip ur shirt in this tub of fish juice + gooey stuff. Wear it again. Here, dip ur hair in this extremely disgusting tub of stuff where the contents are unknown. Oh, put some black rojak sauce on ur armpits and nose. Wasabi and toothpaste too! More eggs! Break it on ur head, thx. Margerine on ur face and ears. And many, many, many, more.


These were like the small details in our treasure hunt. There were actually major stunts involved but I can't name them. Still traumatised. Anyway, the maggot filled crap juice was the worse I guess because it stank like hell. Yep, maggots.

So anyway, Variety Night, the night where all the freshies perform their sketches and their IMCCs come out and all. IMCC = I am a sissy. So basically, a guy dress up as a girl, an extremley slutty one, and do ur stuff on the stage for a coupla minutes. I was an IMCC. A ladybird to be exact. And it was a very, very funny night.

Anyway, to cut the story short, everyone said I looked very very pretty! AHahahah. Some even thought I was a real GIRL! What the heck, when they praised me for being prettier than the girls, I didn't know whether to say thanks or grumble. Anyway, after a while of parading as a girl, I kinda got high with adrenaline and got really silly. Teehee.

Oh btw yeah, my name was.... first name: Don't want.. second name: LAH...so.... DON'T want LAH!!!(gay sissy voice)

Back to the story... anyway, I got into the top 5ive out of 14 contestants. And for our finale act, we were supposed to erm... mate with one object each. (IMU's a horny place) So anyway, I got a fire extinguisher as my object and in the midst of the "excitement", the safety pin fell off. So when I accidentally held the handle, the fumes started to shoot out... at first I was confused but the crowd cheered when they saw the white gas shooting out, so, naturally in my state of high-ness, I put MORE pressure on the fire extinguisher and WEEEE, shot out gas EVERYWHERE, while laughing and hooting very girlishly.

Basically, I ruined the entire event because the gas stinked and everyone was choking..
"PLEASE EVACUATE!"

=( I felt pretty bad because I could hear ppl say, "Where's that faggot?", "Eh stupid ladybug sprayed gas everywhere", "Where the hell is he?"

BUTTT, I guess all in all, everyone survived the night and the next day, ppl started calling me ladybug or ladybird. GG no re.

I hope the nickname doesn't stay =(. Btw, being a girl .... is quite fun. Haha. Now I'm going to start returning to my masculine sexuality.

On to a happier note, I got into my first real accident lar this time. And the funny thing was I walked out of it with no experience gained.

I was on the Federal returning home to Shah Alam, and the whole time I was feeling really sleepy. So.... I fell asleep. While driving. All alone. On the highway. At 6 pm. Cars everywhere. GG. NO. Re.

I only vaguely remember a blue proton in front of me before I fell asleep. All of a sudden, I heard a loud noise and when I woke up, a white car was stuck to my front bumper. Obviously, it was totally my fault. Sigh. SO I gotta pay for the damage done to THEIR car. As for mine, gonna claim for insurance and lose my NCB or something like dat.

I suck. And the worst thing was, my fragile BGA 8000 turbo is ruined! It's so ugly now. The toyota had damages but it definately got the better part of the crash :(

Sigh, and the next day, which was yesterday, my car got clamped. 50 ringgit fine. If I wasn't so depressed I would have laughed, looking at the entire bonnet front crushed in and the top bumper area pressed inwards while my front tyre was clamped. It was funny, really.

Oh yeah, I think some of my Ladybird pics will be around soon but I definately won't show you guys. In fact, they even sell the VCD for that event. I think you should be able to see me extinguishing the dalmation and the lamb right in the face while laughing sadistically right before the show ends. =(