Long post! Read please.

Plenty of things to say!

First off, I got into my erm 2nd major car accident. The first one costs me 15 bucks so in a way I was lucky, but anyway, the scary thing about this is... I'm playing ignorance is bliss. It's sort of like when you have a swollen patch on your forehead but you ignore it because you're lazy to visit the doctor and the next thing you know, it spreads and turn out to be cancer.

Christmas Eve night.

The storm was brewing across the lightning-streaked sky. A Proton Waja BGA 8000 Turbo zooms along the dim-litted road, swerving past cars and motorists on the wet, slippery, road.

In the car, a boy named CMingo and another named Marcus was chatting happily about life when suddenly Marcus exclaimed, "Hey! Let's call Sheun Wuay out too.". CMingo, the very kind driver, said, "Sure, why not?". He could see on his right a long stretch of grass that looked very safe to park as Marcus contacted Sheun Wuay. Why park you say? Because SW's house was nearby and driving further will cause them to miss the turn-in.

Anyway, CMingo miscalculated the dampness of the grass and drove into it with quite a speed. Once on the grass, he braked but to his misery, the car was skidding slightly and the brakes weren't working very well. Suddenly, a hole. OF ALL PLACES, there had to be one right here. CMingo wanted to swerve but the thought of the car skidding sideways was scary.

Anyway, BOOM. BAM. STOP. Call SW. Marcus leaves the car to look for damages. None he says. Fine, let's go.

BRROOOOMM.. BROOOOOOOM. Still on the same spot. Hehe, nervous giggling. BROOOOM. Thoughts of Marcus pushing the car and falling flat on his face made CMingo giggle.

Anyway,, after much effort but no pushing, the car lurched out..AND, when the car lurches out like that, CMingo's 8 months experience really does shit. No control whatsoever and when CMingo thought it was all over. BOOM. BAM. Another hole. HAHAHAHHH.

Ok, bottom line is. My car's window wiper water container fell out. Yep, it's pretty big and somehow it just fell out. The scary thing is, I haven't been to the mechanic to check what else is missing. For all you know, my car might explode or something tomorrow. And, I wanted to tell my parents but as the days passed by, I got more and more afraid that I'll be scolded for not telling earlier and the cycle continued till now. So, Christmas EVE is long gone, and yet I've done nothing for the car. Gulp. I definately I can't tell them now. Just hope the mechanics don't cheat me cause I have not much knowledge of cars and that is kinda embarrassing.

Anyway, it's good to write blogs with broken Manglish, cause more visitors like to read that than proper English! Well, at least some.

Hmm.

I'm going IMU! I hope, the interview's on Monday. I hope I just do well and get in. Sigh. Then do well and go oversears 2.5 years later.

GL HF.

You know, I'm curious. What is the true meaning of Good and Bad?

I mean, if I asked you what is Good, what comes across your mind are things like helping old ladies across the street, no gambling, no smoking, no killing, no adultering and stuff like dat eh? Bad then, must be the opposite, kicking old ladies, gambling, smoking, killing, and adultering right? But in the first place, how do you know that Good is actually Bad and Bad is actually Good? How do you know then that what you are doing is Right?

Because you grew up being taught that Good is that and Bad is that.

But for all we know, maybe we're doing the Bad thing, you know what I mean? Your parents taught you what is Good and their parents taught them. Maybe the first ancestor got it all wrong? Shrug. Points to ponder.

But I'm pretty sure we're on the right track where the Good on our mind will always be the real Good because no matter what, we're gonna accept what we have been living and what we have been getting used to as Good.

This means, if another Earth exists where Good is Bad, then the police will catch you if they find you not smoking or killing someone else... It sounds very stupid, but that's just because we have been living our lives since the start differently. And it's not a matter of moral that you despise them, it's a matter of difference.

SOmetimes.


I really crap.


Eczema!


I wonder how Ben is.

Idle thoughts occupy my space.


I wonder how Ka Wing and Yen Yen is.


I need more facial hair.


I like Nick Carter's new song. But the first line of the chorus sounded like Westlife's What makes a man.


I'm not gay!


Legolas is gay.


I think that playing Mahjong is a good method of preventing Alzheimer.

Emma Watson is a teenager, not a girl.

And, please, kind viewer, can you recommend me a song to listen to?

More boy bands! Slipknot!

Come to think about it, I don't like hard rock. =( It's fun to listen to... sometimes. But somehow I always end up listening to pop. NOOO, I'm not a gay fag! I'm just emotional.



Ok, this post didn't turn out to be as long as I wanted it to but gnite.

The night is a dying old man, and the morning is an orgasm ready to take several steps to change into an embyrio.


Wtf, dat was lame.