I do not realise a lot of things.

I didn't realise that Jia Sheen was quite a big scout, representing Malaysia in some World Jamboree thing in Thailand. I mean, he definately doesn't look the part. I hope he doesn't crack lame jokes in that Jamboree thing because I just deduced that it must be a big scout thing since Daniel Radcliffe is there! Doh! Harry Potter is a scout! Maybe he's JS's roommate. Haha. Wait, that's scary. For Radcliffe of course.

Finally watched TTT. Yay. Just curious. Where are the rings that the Elven Kings and Dwarven Lords own? If the One Ring has power of those rings... why not just pull them out of your hand so that Sauron can't control u or something. Wait, maybe I should read the book :( But it's boring! Haha. Maybe I'm just lazy. Oh, are all elfs immortal? Isn't that a bit cheating? They'll be the best race in the world then. And I don't get the way Legolas flipped on to the horse. Do all elves do that, or was it just bad CGI? Bah.

I think Legolas has a crush on Aragorn.