What I think is...

There's no such thing as deja vu being a memory flashback or a reflection from a past life or somewhere long ago..

I think it's actually a brain trigger, a mind trick, causing you to translate what you are viewing as a memory. So basically this trigger interprets the situation as a memory and this causes you to think that the image actually occurred before because your brain now is accessing the memory section instead thus causing you to feel that the whole place is awfully familiar.

I mean, that's what I think deja vu is..., I read it from somewhere and I find it quite logical. Hehe. But wait, I'm just pretending to be smart, so please ignore me.

Anyway, I hope Nigel reads my blog. Cause I'm gonna refer to a little of you in my blog below..


Quoted: "then i haven't been out with siang mun for...2 days"

In the 2 and a half weeks that we've had the holidays, I've seen my gf twice. And no, none of us had an overseas trip or any other long term pressing engagements.

Quoted: "i feel soo fucking sad when other ppl can see each other like damn fucking often"

Nope. Not everyone, Nigel, not everyone.

Quoted: " mean, seriously. what type of relationship does it mean when it's only been 6 hours of seeing each other when you've been away for 10 days. huh? what does that mean?"

Erm, actually, if you must know, I envy how often you get to see your SM. It's something to be jealous about, definately.

Quoted: "i mean fine lar, family all outing cool lar..seriously. but i mean. make SOME time for me. i deserve it."

Know exactly how you feel.

Quoted: "i mean, not suicide suicide, but real i mean like "whats life worth living if EVEN your girlfriend doesn't want to see you""

Hmm, come to think about it...

Quoted: "it's not that u can't. it's because you dont want to try. and even if u did want to try, you wont"

Yep, wonder about that a lot of times.


Anyway, I'm not dissing you or anything Nigel, in fact, I want you to know that I understand how it feels but the point I'm trying to make here is that, you see your gf about 10 times more regulary than I do, you go out with her about 52 times more than I do, and you have romantic interactions(i don't mean sex, but cards and gifts and trips and surprises) 12314 times more than I do.
I do ask myself sometimes, here is a guy complaining when he sees his gf as much as he does so what does this make me? A bigger loser?

A lot of you don't know how rarely I see my gf. Trust me, it's rare.

I definately am not asking you to STOP your complaining hehe, cause that's your diary and I have no right to. I just want to say something since you HAVE been complaining for pretty long and it might help you if you know there's someone like you but worse, much worse.

I have this sudden temptation to complain about my love life. And yes, there are a lottt of things that I can complain about. But I like to think that love is not an easy gain. If after so much pain and effort.. both parties still do have deep feelings for each other then that is true love.

Well bottom line is, just appreciate SM for her time right now. If my gf had SM's time, I'll be thanking my lucky stars.

Sometimes it does not mean she doesn't care if she does not see you.


ARGH, what the.. I'm talking so much again. I hope I wasn't a jerk cause I definately wasn't aiming to be one. And I hope I was long-winded cause I wanted to get my point across. Oops, its 6.40 AM. I better sleep b4 the sun comes up.