Perhaps,

It all boils down to me.

A blog has the power to impose upon you a reflection of who amongst us are good, bad or ugly. At certain moments as a reader, you get to feel or experience the writer's pain, anger, or joy.

I could be the evil boyfriend, you know. For all you know, I could be the asshole of assholes. But you don't. Because what you're reading does not show that I am.

But the funny thing is, even I did not realise that I was an asshole. Sigh, it's sad really.

My girlfriend loves me. I request for things such as more time together. When I don't get it, I do hold my patience because that's what good bf's do. Lately, I've come to realised that I'm too patient. Everyone gets to spend at least thrice more time with their gfs than I do. Chwan Ren sees CY almost everyday.

For most people, they get to relieve stress by going for jogs or swimming or eating. For me, I just like to shower. Yep, right under the torrent of water, I just close my eyes and think to myself. It's very peaceful in the shower...

And sometimes, I just stand there... thinking to myself that all I want is to spend today with my gf. To hang around in my house and watch a movie or to go shopping and race on Daytona =P.

I rarely get it.

I remember vaguely, I did make a promise not long ago never to request like this anymore. The simple fact being because if my requests were capable to be fulfilled, I wouldn't have been trying for so long, so hard, just to be where I am right now, nowhere with nothing.

I love you, Cindy. And because I SAID from my heart that I love you, I should be at full comprehension of the meaning love and the beauty that it holds.

Love comes from both sides. Love is patient, and does not require forced actions.

I could be the evil guy or you could be the horrible girl, but let's just leave that to be speculated on. Neither of us were wrong but never will either of us draw true.

Call it a truce if you may :).

But that sounds childish and I'm 18 on January 9 to be exact.

I would write more but at this instant, 5.08 am, I'm going to log off because you're waking up in one hour's time for Perth and I wanna surprise you for once..:) I can wake up! Or rather, not sleep..

Sigh. This love is unbreakable, it's unmistakable. Each time I look in your eyes, I know why.

Yep, westlife fan. Btw, message to readers: I'm not trying to sound "wai tai" or whatever. If you think I'm pretending to be something else a.k.a being fake, then just go away.