And all of a sudden...

The results are coming out tomorrow.(I mean today)

Sigh, sometimes after doing an exam, you can just feel it you know. That gut feeling. Of misery, despair, and failure.

Five papers. And I felt it. Sigh. Please, shake your head and sigh with me... Sigh.

I think in like 3 more hours, the results will be out. I made a subtle promise with Ben to chat with him till 7even and then we'll log in to the Ssabsa site to check out our results.

BLAH!

Anyway, I'm a very boring person ya know?



Spaces.



Fill.



My.



Life.



My.



Mind.



My.



Soul.



I really want to go into space. And float in zero g. And do a Darth Vader impersonation while floating... Haha..

Btw, when I was younger, I used to have a crush on every female that does something as insignificant as smiling at me. So basically, I had crushes on all the females in my class. Haha. But dat was when I was young, now I'm different, you fool! But seriously, during my primary years, I really liked a lot of girls and I used to have childish thoughts of romance with all of them. Childish thoughts as in contrary to adult thoughts, thank you.

I better insert humour in my blogs. Blah.

What is the biggest part of an elephant?

Give up?
It's the tail.
Know why?

(Drum roll)

Cuz it covers the (w)hole of it!!!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
Wtf, I'm as funny as hell.

Ok, stop luffing please..
:(
STOP LUFFING!

Brb.