Very stagnant people

1) Yih Pin

2) Chwan Ren

3) Ka Wing and Yen Yen


Grr, what happened to the blogging after exams! You guys suck :P


Luckily for me, considerate people like Jacey exist! She, for one, at least update her blog! Grr.


I wonder if anyone still visits this place. If you do, please comment thanks! I'll appreciate that :)


Okay, time to blog again. It's a very fun thing actually if you have the will and effort. Shrug. And don't forget a 64mb cyberspace, which I don't have unfortunately.


Exams are over! Hmm, should I not feel at least a little happy? No. I have no right nor reason to.


I love spaces.






When you fall on your head, do you land on your feet? Are you tense when you sense, there's a storm in the air?


Btw, Ellen Fiess! Haha, funny ad. Funny and cheerful =). I hope this link works. CLICK HERE

And seriously, cute in a strange sort of way.


CM logs off.