Damn, I'm short

Argh! How insulting!

Quoted: "I read Chia Meng’s site just now… about what had happened between him, ka wing and the man at the café. He mentioned there were 2 tall and handsome guys. One of the guys named Ka Wing. I wonder who’s the other TALL and handsome guy."

Argh! How insulting! And my name wasn't even spelt correctly! How insulting is that? =P

No one spells my name correctly! Grr. It's a Ming, not a Meng. Why do people always think it's a Meng? Meng is gay =P. Ming is sexy. Those with Ming are always sexy. Like the 4th Emperor of China's nephew's cousin's gardener, Zhang Ming, who was a damn chun general. Or One Eyed Ming the Rebeller, who during the revolutions, was the leader of the rebellion and was respected by thousands. Or St.Ming the Slayer, who killed the dragon and got the maiden. Shit, I'm lame. WHY??

Anyway I'm in trouble again. Need some inspiration to design some stuff. And I'm suffering from a creative block of some sort. No more flowing creativity. Help.

It's 1:28 AM. I want to sleep. Fine, I'll do my work tomorrow. I love procrastinating because I...

I'll finish that sentence tomorrow. In fact, I love procrastinating so much that I'll leave this blog to be com...

**post edited on 11:46 PM, 17th September 2002: After a re-read, some lines were actually found to be unreasonable. Therefore, the change.