I am very worried part 2.

CMing: Omg, guys, what about the pot?(dracula theme plays in the background). I spotted a dead housefly in it. Apparently the fly thought it was heaven and promptly drowned himself in our porridge.

Jaycen: Yeah, when I last looked inside guess what I saw? A frog.

CMing: A frog? Wth.

Jaycen: Yes we've just officially created a new species of toad. From nothing except porridge and chicken... and some carrots.

CMing: Toad? I thought you said frog.

Jaycen: Whatever, it's so ugly I can't tell the difference. Just look inside, all kinds of things are growing. ANd the smell is horrible.

Raymond: ... *mumbles* bunch of kids *mumbles*

CMing: Ok, let's throw it away. Pot and all, no one's going to wash it because it has gone past the point of no return. GG.

Raymond: ...



If we do create a frog, we shall name it Scaphiopus Noobius. AFter us.