In case you didn't know, I'm back in Malaysia!

And I've been filling up my time doing things I love doing. And things I love doing are definately things parents do not want to hear me doing.

Lots of stuff have taken place since my last blog.

England lost to Portugal. Again. At penalties. Rooney. Ronaldo. Bloody Gerrard.


Zidane.


Whose sole two syllable name is fitting enough to own a sentence all by its own.


I'm right now in Grace's house at 4.38AM. Blogging because I cannot sleep. Why? Because I'm very nocturnal. I come alive at night. And I sleep best when the sun is at its midday peak. Yes, I really need to get accustomed to the normal way of life soon before the summer ends and I get owned in school. Which lends itself to the thought: should I even call it school anymore? O'well.


Speaking of Grace, we're actually on a road trip to Penang with culinary gratification as our mission statement. Grace believes that if she were to set a rendezvous time to meet, I would MOST DEFINATELY be tardy.


In my defense, I..... I.... nvm.


I'm feeling a weird sensation right now. I think it's nostalgia but the problem is, I'm confused because I cannot differentiate nostalgia from homesickness from depression from loneliness.


But I can't be lonely and I can't be homesick(or can I?) and I don't think I'm depressed. LOL. O'well.


Maybe I'm just sad that Grace's PC does not have WoW installed. Sigh.


O well asam laksa, char kuey teow and hokkien mee penang style, here I COME BEATCHES.