ZOMG, 2006 is here.

Have I been in Manchester for so long? There are so many things I've done that I want to share about on my blog but once the moment is gone in a few hours time, all I have left is a diminished inclination to actually write anything at all. It's like I'm all about living for the moment these days. And who can fault me for that?

After all, the big 21 just hit me last monday. 21, ya know, it's like 4 years away from being 25. Which is in turn like 5 years away from being 30. Like, omgz!

I need to grow up but I love being a kid! I love sharing my childish humour with the people around me, irregardless of whether or not they find it truly entertaining. Sometimes when everyone around us is too serious, we need a little bit of mischief to spice up an otherwise gloom social life. AND that's my responsibility, it's a difficult job but I'm ever ready to sacrifice myself for the greater good.

Anyway, enough of that. Here are some pictures because too many words are boring.



Raymond cooked this chicken. He's not bad.



Siu Ngap in Chinatown. We eat this very often.




Happy birthday to me. A cake with jelly!



The legendary Mona Lisa. Oooo. I don't mean any offence but I think she looks slightly bimbotic.



My sister is a self-photo-taking-nut.



Wigan vs Arsenal, score: (2:3)







Some ppl think that they're damn gaya.



My friends love me. And that's not even all of them. I guess being cute and charming has its perks.